Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Vincent in Wonderland (The Worlds Next Door #0)
This topic is about Vincent in Wonderland
Book Issues > My Book Listed Twice

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.E. (new)

C.E. White | 8 comments Hello, I have two books listed on Goodreads twice and one of each of the listings is under the wrong C.E. White. *I believe my author name has 2 spaces somewhere, but I can't remember where. The other listing, which is properly under my author name shows as: Vincent in Wonderland (The Worlds Next Door #0) Then the listing: The Worlds Next Door: A mysterious old house. Another world. A terrifying enemy. by C.E. White is also under the wrong C.E. White; the proper existing listing of that book is under my author name as: The Worlds Next Door by C.E. White. Can we combine these book listings or at least get them all under my author name. One listing of each has reviews and one doesn't, so would be great if we could keep the reviews if we combine. Thank you!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments C.E. wrote: "Hello, I have two books listed on Goodreads twice and one of each of the listings is under the wrong C.E. White. *I believe my author name has 2 spaces somewhere, but I can't remember where. The ot..."

I removed the books from the incorrect profile and combined them with the appropriate editions of your work. I also updated some publishing information and covers.

message 3: by C.E. (new)

C.E. White | 8 comments Thank you so much, Suzi!