Challenge Corner discussion

Goddess of Pain
This topic is about Goddess of Pain
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Goddess of Pain by Katie May -> Starting August 30th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 59062 comments Mod
The first man blew up my car.

The second shot at me on my morning run.

The third man cornered me after work.

And the fourth? He just watches me from the shadows.

On the night of the blood moon, I get my memories restored and learn that I'm not human - I'm the Goddess of Pain.

And the men who tried to kill me? They just might be the loves of my immortal life.

What's an "I love you" compared to an assassination attempt?

Someone paid these men to kill me, and if I don't find out who this person is, I'll lose everything and everyone I ever loved.

But they underestimated me.

I don't just endure pain - I make it. And the people who tried to hurt my family?

They'll suffer for what they've done.

This is a paranormal reverse harem romance stand-alone and part of the shared Blood Moon Rising world. This book contains psychotic alpha males who will do anything for their woman. It also contains strong language, violence, and sexual situations. Reader's discretion is advised. Be prepared to meet a take-no-prisoners Goddess and her killer men.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 16% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 23% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 27% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 50% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 64% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments 71% (view spoiler)

83% (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Started this book this morning!
27%: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "16% [spoilers removed]"

Lol, yes, I was pretty confused at the beginning... I think I still might be.

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "23% [spoilers removed]"

I feel like we might've met everyone but I'm honestly not sure. I do want to know how they all lost their memories though..

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "27% [spoilers removed]"

I didn't even think it was him until it was revealed who he was lol

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "50% [spoilers removed]"

hahah yes, but who shot her? Is it one of her brothers? Ugh, that whole phone number is confusing me now.

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

53%: (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "16% [spoilers removed]"

Lol, yes, I was pretty confused at the beginning... I think I still might be."

Yeah same, it was hella confusing.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "23% [spoilers removed]"

I feel like we might've met everyone but I'm honestly not sure. I do want to know how they all lost their memories though.."

(view spoiler)

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "64% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, at the beginning I just thought it was random that we would just zoom into a flashback.. but now I want to know more about them. It would be pretty cool to see them back in the other world.

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "71% [spoilers removed]

83% [spoilers removed]

Finished [spoilers removed]"

Comment @ 71%, I died at that. Almost spat out my coffee.

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

73%: (view spoiler)

message 19: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "71% [spoilers removed]

83% [spoilers removed]

Comment @ 83%, that part was so freaking cool! Especially since she didn't think she could do that either!

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "71% [spoilers removed]

83% [spoilers removed]

Comment @ 83%, that part was so freaking cool! Especially since she didn't think she could do t..."

And once she did it's like she didn't even care lol, so heartless and I loved it!!

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "71% [spoilers removed]

83% [spoilers removed]

Comment @ 83%, that part was so freaking cool! Especially since she didn't think..."

hahah yes but they totally deserved it

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3836 comments Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)