2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Viki's Monthly Plan - September 2020

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viki (last edited Sep 16, 2020 09:26PM) (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments I did really well with my reading last month, hopefully I can keep that up next month too.

Currently reading:
Second Honeymoon by James Patterson

Mystery:

Pasta Imperfect - Maddy Hunter - ✔
Lisa Gardner - The Third Victim
Brenda Novak - Her Darkest Nightmare

Fiction:
Knit Two - Kate Jacobs
Summer at Tiffanys - Karen Swan
Country Heaven - Ava Miles
Stef Ann Holm - All That Matter

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2439 comments Glad you had a great month. Fingers crossed that continues. Enjoy

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11024 comments Mod
Well done, Viki💜

I see you’re starting the Evelyn Talbot Chronicles. There’s a prequel to that series, Hanover House, which is really important. It sets the foundation for what comes next. FYI.

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Oh! You’re going to love Country Heaven. Ava Miles writes really heartwarming romances.

message 5: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Jonetta wrote: "Well done, Viki💜

I see you’re starting the Evelyn Talbot Chronicles. There’s a prequel to that series, Hanover House, which is really important. It sets the foundation for what com..."

I realize that once I started the book but I am halfway through the book now. I am still enjoying it even though I didn’t read Hanover House first, I will see if I can find that book.

message 6: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Jonetta wrote: "Oh! You’re going to love Country Heaven. Ava Miles writes really heartwarming romances."

Never read her before but it seems like a good book.

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Viki wrote: "I realize that once I started the book but I am halfway through the book now. I am still enjoying it even though I didn’t read Hanover House first, I will see if I can find that book. ..."

It will answer a lot of questions!

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

Viki wrote: "Never read her before but it seems like a good book.

Her Dare Valley series is just wonderful. Nora Roberts Land is the first book and it’s free on Amazon.

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2414 comments Great list, Viki. I really liked The Third Victim when I read it several years ago. And, I have All That Matters in my TBR pile, so I'm interested in hearing what you think about it.

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2599 comments Great list, Viki! I've read and enjoyed several Ava Miles books.

message 11: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Jonetta wrote: "Viki wrote: "Never read her before but it seems like a good book.

Her Dare Valley series is just wonderful. Nora Roberts Land is the first book and it’s free on Amazon."

Should I read Nora Roberts Land before Country Heaven as I have both of them as e books.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Happy reading!

message 13: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Robin wrote: "Great list, Viki. I really liked The Third Victim when I read it several years ago. And, I have All That Matters in my TBR pile, so I'm interested in hearing what you think about it."

I really like Lisa Gardner books so I am looking forward to it.

message 14: by Jonetta (new)

Viki wrote: "Should I read Nora Roberts Land before Country Heaven as I have both of them as e books. ..."

They’re loosely connected in the first book so you should be okay. Dare River is the spinoff so after the first book, I’d go back to Dare Valley if you’ve already started.

message 15: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Jonetta wrote: "Viki wrote: "Should I read Nora Roberts Land before Country Heaven as I have both of them as e books. ..."

They’re loosely connected in the first book so you should be okay. Dare River is the spin..."

Good to know, thanks.

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4335 comments Mod
Have a fantastic month, Viki!

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 984 comments Congratulations on a good reading month. I keep promising myself that I'm going to get caught up.

message 18: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments Finished a book! Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1) by Brenda Novak . I really enjoy this book.4/5.

message 19: by Jonetta (new)

Glad you liked it, Viki! It’s a good, creepy series.

message 20: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments I read another book, I am one book away from finishing my goodreads challenge.

Pasta Imperfect (Passport to Peril, #3) by Maddy Hunter

It was a good book. 3/5. I will read more in the series.

I am now reading a book - Second Honeymoon by James Patterson that wasn't on my reading plan but that is ok.

message 21: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 642 comments I finished Second Honeymoon Second Honeymoon (Honeymoon, #2) by James Patterson It was a nice quick easy read. Rating - 4/5

I also completed my goodreads challenge.

message 22: by Jonetta (new)

Congratulations, Viki💜

message 23: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1141 comments Congrats Viki!