Marvel RP discussion

New York > Food

Comments Showing 1-50 of 353 (353 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 2697 comments Mod
Jax and I walked into subway. He got an Italian. while I got a meatball marinara. We sat down and i said, "Hey Jax, thanks for being my friend."
Jax grinned and replied, "Thanks for being my best friend."

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Ms. pool in the background* And thank you........

...............for shopping at Walmart, come again

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {The Bored Bird is out! I'm going to go take quizzes}

message 4: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (last edited Aug 29, 2020 08:43PM) (new)

I looked up. Ok, pause guys, so, from my perspective, it seems as though this Peggy is realizing something is up with me, so right about now, is when I run and jax does what he does best. Talk.
I whispered my plan to Jax, and left. Soon after, Peggy plopped down in my chair and grinned at Jax.

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Yup, pretty much, Spidey here runs alot, Peggy one, sorta knows his voice, two, wears contacts that give mild information on identifysble people, also she's half blind, she wouldn't be able to shoot without the contacts, blame the scar}

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Yup, pretty much, Spidey here runs alot, Peggy one, sorta knows his voice, two, wears contacts that give mild information on identifysble people, also she's half blind, she wouldn't be able to shoot without the contacts, blame the scar}

message 7: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy was wearing her mask now, along with her usual combat suit* So kid *Her voice was slightly different then without the mask*

message 8: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (last edited Aug 29, 2020 08:54PM) (new)

Jax grinned at her and said, "Hey, um, you looking for Matt? I could get you a sandwich..." He trailed off as Matt walked up behind her.

I snuck up and and asked, "Hey, Lady, you looking for me?" I know, I know, this is a bad move, but if i can convince her that nothing's up, ill be in the clear!

message 9: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Hold up! Peggy isn't that blunt, sure she'll pull a gun on you if you cross her, but in public? She acts sweet, she's not fully insane like the true deadpool}

message 10: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

((but thats the best part about DP))

message 11: by Raven (last edited Aug 29, 2020 08:54PM) (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {She bases her attack on deception and mind, she'll get you distracted or comfortable, than backstab you, literally, she doesn't usually target kids, she won't actually kill Jax unless he reveals something big to someone}

message 12: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (last edited Aug 29, 2020 08:52PM) (new)

((deception and the mind. never said she was gonna hurt him, just that she pulled a knife out. seems pretty deciptive to me.))

Jax pointed weakly behind her.

message 13: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {And that's Dp, Peggy prefers her own way, she's leading a real life and has a full way of hiding her scars, Deadpool doesn't he doesn't have a job, he doesn't have a large life outside of his own work, therefore Deady can be blunt in public, because no one can normally track him to a place where he's unprepared, with Peggy they could if she was that blunt about her actions}

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {She didn't pull a knife out, you did that, I let it slide with Gwen because it was just dodging and leaving, but with the knife that's big}

message 15: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

((hm, i guess that makes sense))

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Thank you}

message 17: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy just sat there* So, Matt's your friend?

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Lol}

message 19: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax nodded and said, "Why do you wanna know? Did he do something to you?"

message 20: by Raven (last edited Aug 29, 2020 08:59PM) (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) Honey look at me *She pointed to her masked face* I'm fine. just wanted to know a little about him, and if you knew you he is

message 21: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax shrugged and said, "Sorry, can't help." He started to get up.

message 22: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy sighed, letting him walk off, to get some distance from the public*

message 23: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

i walked over and sat down opposite from her. I cocked my head and asked, "So. whats up?"

message 24: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) Ah, the spider has returned?

message 25: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

I asked, "The who now? Sorry, but I have no idea what your talking about. You related to deadpool by any chance?"

message 26: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy chuckled* Spider-man is it? Yeah I remember you, your voice matches up, along with the fact that your age, weight, size and skills match perfectly to those of Spider-man's

message 27: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

I chuckled, "Yeah, I get that a lot. But I really don't have any skills. Bit sad, but true."

message 28: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) Well your mind is a skill, along with those webshooters, mind if I see them?

message 29: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

I shrugged, "You would have to ask spider man to see any web shooters, and I'm not him." I rolled up my sleeves, revealing bare arms.

message 30: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Forgetting i had the mask on for a sec xD}

message 31: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy stood up* Very well then *And walked out, slipping into a nearby alley*

message 32: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *By the time she had left a large red stain was growing on her mask* oh *blep* This stupid scar *She pulled the mask off, turning her back to the road*

message 33: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *On her face was a large scar stretching from forehead to chin, blood was welling up at the center, dripping down her face*

message 34: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Hmm. That seemed a bit easy to me, what do you think? I finished my sandwich, and headed over to Gwen's house. I inhaled deeply and knocked.

message 35: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Peggy collapsed against the wall, pulling her mask on and quickly finding a ride back to the theater*

message 36: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) {Gtg for the night, sorry, be on tomorrow}

message 37: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

((k, i should sleep too, by. good rp!))

message 38: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Turns on Billie Jean*

message 39: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Tips hat* She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene, I said don't mind, but what you mean, I am the one

message 40: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Does the whole Mj shabam*

message 41: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Moonwalks out at the end*

message 42: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenlebean) *Transition to downtown*

message 43: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Captain Stacy opened the door and grinned, "Hey Matt, how's it going?"
I said, "Doing pretty good Captain Stacy,but I was wondering if I could see Gwen?"
Captain Stacy called, "Gwen, Matt's here to see you!" he waved me in, "Come on in Matt."
I walked in, and Gwen rushed down the stairs, "Matt."
I swallowed. "Hey Gwen."
Captain Stacy walked out and Gwen asked, "Um, would you like something to drink? Tea, lemonade?"
I shook my head and replied, "Thanks, but I'm not really thirsty right now. In fact, I was wondering, um...heh, it's kinda hard to-"
She blurted, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" She slapped a hand over her mouth and her cheeks burned bright red.
I blinked and said, "Um, actually, that was what I was going to ask you."
Her eyes widened and she dropped her hand. She asked, "So is that a yes?"
I nodded and asked, "Is tomorrow ok? I'm a bit busy today, but tomorrow after school?"
She nodded and opened the door for me. "See ya tomorrow Matt."

message 44: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 1672 comments Mod
((I guess this can be where they get pizza? Emma and Jax))

message 45: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax landed and let go of Emma. He pulled his transformer off, and they walked in.

message 46: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

They sat down.
“So,” Emma said. She laughed nervously, and nodded. “What’d you do while I was in another dimension?”

message 47: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax frowned slightly and asked, "What do you mean? You were only gone for about 2 minutes."

message 48: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma blinked.
“Well. That’s… great. It wasn’t two minutes there. About 30, really. I learned a lot… I think.”

message 49: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax frowned, "You sure? You were only gone for a few minutes."

message 50: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

“Yeah. Yeah.” She gazed off into the distance, caught up in her thoughts, but then smiled and looked at Jax.
“What’s your favorite kind of pizza?”

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8