What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > fiction: story about why women stay in abusive relationships

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ahmom (new)

Ahmom | 2 comments I read a book about 10-15 years ago about why women stay in abusive relationships. It was fiction or perhaps fiction based on a persons story? would you know a title?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35394 comments Mod
Ahmom, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book.

That's a good start. You must copy the genre (e.g., adult romance, literary fiction, suspense?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Can you tell us more about the main characters (e.g., age, jobs, how they met, family)?
-- What's the location and time period of the story?

message 3: by Ahmom (new)

Ahmom | 2 comments Thank you. I'm new to posting here.
genre- fiction,
plot- woman marries this "great" man who is loved by the whole town . She gets mentally abused and is ashamed to tell anyone. I don't recall if there was physical abuse. She keeps secrets about this "great man" because she doesn't want to admit she married a fool and probably nobody would believe her.
Location- I believe USA time period- current day.