What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Christian/Clean romance with curvy or plus size ladies

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeni (new)

Jeni (jenibanman) | 7 comments All internet searches of the topic only lead to erotic romance novel lists, and I'm looking for something on the cleaner side.
So yea, if you know of any Christian or just clean romance novels with curvy/plus-size heroines, send them my way. I'm especially fond of historical romance.

message 2: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Moore (llamalluv) | 101 comments More Than Words Can Say You can't tell from the cover image, but the heroine is amply padded and curvy and the hero has a hard time deciding which is more mouth watering: her or her baked goods. No on page sex, and IIRC when the characters swear or curse, it literally just says something like "he swore under his breath" or "he let out a curse".

message 3: by Jeni (new)

Jeni (jenibanman) | 7 comments Kristy wrote: "More Than Words Can Say You can't tell from the cover image, but the heroine is amply padded and curvy and the hero has a hard time deciding which is more mouth watering: her or her..."

Thank you! I'm familiar with and a fan of the author! I'll add this one to my list.