What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Human man survives end of universe and watches universe rebirth. Waiting for humanity something sinister happens

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marc (last edited Aug 28, 2020 04:14PM) (new)

Marc | 2 comments I was found a book about a man or supreme being that survived the end of the universe. He/it watches the cycle of the universe being reborn and while waiting for the rebirth or humanity something sinister happens.

Does anyone know the name. I bought the book lent it out before reading and never got it back.

Thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Marc, that's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by Marc (new)

Marc | 2 comments I Bought the book from a second hand shop a couple of years ago. But not sure how old. I dont think it looked old. Maybe last 20 years?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39593 comments Mod
Do you know what happens that is sinister?

message 5: by Esme (new)

Esme | 13 comments This probably isn’t it, but could it be The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy ? That begins with a human man surviving the end of the world