Gathering Of Dedicated Scribblers discussion

Archives > The Boogaloo and You - Chapter 4

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Rodriguez | 119 comments I have just uploaded my fourth chapter to coursea. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully this link works.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/write-...

message 2: by Liavali (new)

Liavali | 237 comments Hi M.L. the link is not working, it takes me to my chapter 4 submission.

message 3: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Rodriguez | 119 comments Sounds like Coursera... I'll see if I can fix.

message 4: by Liavali (new)

Liavali | 237 comments M.L. If you want to post it here we can review it in forum, and when link is sorted we can copy and post on coursera the reviews.

message 5: by Liavali (new)

Liavali | 237 comments Hi M.L. I was looking and realized I only read chapter 1 and 2 of Bogaloo, and now it's chapter 4, can we have link to chapter 3 also, or post them both here, so we can continue with story?

message 6: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Rodriguez | 119 comments Liavali wrote: "Hi M.L. I was looking and realized I only read chapter 1 and 2 of Bogaloo, and now it's chapter 4, can we have link to chapter 3 also, or post them both here, so we can continue with story?"

You know what? you're totally right. I posted Chapter 3 on coursera but not here. I will correct.

message 7: by Andres, Thaumaturge (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) | 585 comments When I highlight over your link it ends in a /submit and not a XQWTGASG whatever tag lol.

When we exchange papers I'll copy my reviews and paste them on your coursera.

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana Rmz I commented in your coursera post, great stuff. Always happy to read the wacky adventures of Alistair.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana Rmz Oh, god, I forgot something, I don't know if you wrote it on purpose but it's more correct to write "El Espejismo" instead of "La Espejismo", the second one sonds more quirky and poetic, tho.

message 10: by Daniel Zsombor (new)

Daniel Zsombor | 24 comments Hi Rodriguez. Can you link me all your chapters in one place so I could review them in chronological order?
Thanks

message 11: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Rodriguez | 119 comments Daniel Zsombor wrote: "Hi Rodriguez. Can you link me all your chapters in one place so I could review them in chronological order?
Thanks"

Done dead dude. I put them under the heading "The Boogaloo and you - The whole thing.

Thanks, man