Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

God-Killer (The Pariahs, #1)
This topic is about God-Killer
Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Requesting reviews for urban fantasy novella

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (last edited Aug 28, 2020 11:36AM) (new) - added it

Christopher Forshee | 5 comments Hey everyone! I’m looking to get some reviews for my urban fantasy novella, The Pariahs: God-Killer. I’ll be distributing kindle copies as gifts through amazon, so if you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message with your email.

Thanks guys!

Lucas is your typical college freshman. He’s also a member of the Pariahs, the weird world’s magical lawmen. If you enjoy quirky characters using badass magic to stumble their way through saving the world, this novella is for you. Step into the world of the Pariahs with the first installment of an epic urban fantasy series.

www.amazon.com/dp/B08875JJ66

message 2: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Hi! I would love to review your novella. The synopsis seems very interesting.
Do let me know where I could get a copy to review.
Thanks!

message 3: by Christopher (new) - added it

Christopher Forshee | 5 comments Thanks a lot Ari, I sent you a message.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments I Am interested in reviewing the book what format do you have

message 5: by Christopher (new) - added it

Christopher Forshee | 5 comments Hey Nicole, since you’re in the US, if you’ll shoot me a message with your email, I can gift you a copy on amazon

message 6: by Christopher (new) - added it

Christopher Forshee | 5 comments Ari, thanks a lot for the kind review

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 94 comments Mommybannister@yahoo.com

message 8: by Christopher (new) - added it

Christopher Forshee | 5 comments Nicole, so sorry I just saw your reply. I just sent you over a copy