GROW - Guaranteed Rate Organization of Women discussion

My Ex-Life
This topic is about My Ex-Life
Sept. 16th Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ela (new)

Ela Wojt | 25 comments Hi all! Checking in with you to see how far everyone is on our session 3 book: My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley

Also as a reminder - our discussion is scheduled for September 16th. If you have a preferred time, please let us know in the comments or fill out our survey: https://guaranteedrate.wufoo.com/form...
We want to make sure everyone who wants to join can!

Last, but not least, we're going to switch things up a little bit for the next discussion. Every participant on the call will need to bring one discussion question to share with the group. This can be anything from symbolism and writing style to questions about the plot and characters - whatever you want to ask the group and discuss is fair game!

Jo Ann Theriault-Fazio  | 15 comments Mod
I have not started yet. But, I read quick. I plan on starting Labor Day Weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 16th!

message 3: by Ela (new)

Ela Wojt | 25 comments The calendar invite has gone out! We are meeting on September 16th at 5pm CST. Who is planning to join us?

Sarah (sarahkkohut) | 9 comments I’ll be there 😊

Kerry | 4 comments I must have missed the invite - can someone resend it to me?
I’m 1/4 in and liking it so far :)

Jo Ann Theriault-Fazio  | 15 comments Mod
I started! So far I really like it. The characters are well-written and I am totally intrigued by their stories.

message 7: by Ela (new)

Ela Wojt | 25 comments Hey Kerry - did you get the calendar invite?

Let me know :)

I'm curious what everyone will think of our next session's book options!

GROW - Guaranteed Rate Organization of Women

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Ex-Life (other topics)