What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Classical Fiction novel I read this classic novel my freshmen around 2018-2019 but the book is a lot older. remember is that it was about a young unmarried woman travelling south, possibly during the dust bowl. the title or her name began with a V.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M | 2 comments I read this classic novel my freshmen year. It is a fairly old book. The plot that i remember is that it was about a young unmarried woman travelling south, possibly during the dust bowl. I also believe either the title or her name began with a V.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20144 comments You need to add plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post may be locked by the mods.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35698 comments Mod
M, that's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

-- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will narrow down and speed up the search.

message 4: by M (new)

M | 2 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "You need to add plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post may be locked by the mods."

i don't see an edit link so I will just repost with the correct stuff

message 5: by M (new)

M | 2 comments Kris wrote: "M, that's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the heade..."
nevermind i see it. I will make the change now

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35698 comments Mod
Thanks for updating the topic header/title. This will help searchers and moderators.