YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Light We Seek (Together We Fall, #2)
This topic is about The Light We Seek
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > The Light We Seek (Together We Fall #2) by Katie May - Starting September 9th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments Now that I survived the initial storm, I find myself back where I once was: under the control of my dickish parents (if dickish even is a word).

Day by day, the world gets worse. Storms brew on the east coast, volcanos erupt on the west, and zombie-like creatures continue to attack the cities. Where does that leave me? Hopefully not dead...at least, not yet.

Circumstance finds me in route to Atlanta, one of the cities that has fallen, accompanied by seven guys that I swear are as insane as I am. Together, we will face the monsters that plague our country.

But monsters can take any form. We will come to realize that even the most beautiful of people can end up being the most deadliest of creatures. Are we capable of surviving the apocalypse or will we succumb to the darkness around us?

This is a reverse harem series, meaning that the main character won't have to choose between her love interests!

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments 31% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments 51% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments 73% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments 20%

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments 42%

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments 75%

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Finished

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "31% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "51% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8622 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

Yep as we are both blood thirsy it was good.