What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Princess Academy (Princess Academy, #1)
This topic is about Princess Academy
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fantasy romance about a small mountain village (like the selection kiera cass). [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CherryMoonweb | 35 comments The only real job in this village is farming and mining or flower picking for the girls but the monarchy (prince) is coming to visit. Two sisters? (one could maybe have been called plum) but i have no idea. The prince needs a wife so all the girls in the surrounding area are rounded up and taken to this nearby massive converted barn where they are taught to dance and how to be a lady by this horrible woman who is very strict and possible violent. The prince then comes to visit and I'm pretty sure at the end of the book one of the sisters is chosen. I think the first book had a cover with one of the sisters dressed in a red dress or cloak with falling red flowers. The second book is something about her and her family moving to the castle but there are further challenges to face or something. Read it about a couple of years ago. Pleases help as i'd love to read again and read the sequel

CherryMoonweb | 35 comments Caroline wrote: "Was it Princess Academy ?"
YES! Thankyou so much, it's definitely the one!