Harry Potter RP discussion

Hogwarts > Hagrid's Hut

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid lives here

message 2: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy, Helena behind him, pretty much marches, in the cutest way you can imagine, to Hagrid's hut. Maybe he'd have some info? "Hello siiiiir......" Jeremy realizes how tall the man is. "Wow...your GIANT!!!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2020 09:17AM) (new)

"Hello there, I get that alot. What can I help ye with" Hagrid said

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy recomposed himself. "I heard what sounded like a dragon roar last night somewhere in the school mr....uh..." Jeremy didn't know his name.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Names Hagrid. And I don't really know anything about that"

message 6: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy extends a arm. "Jeremy Salamadra. And from what I heard it sounded like a dragon of some kind...if I'm right then the rumor I heard was true..." His says putting the hand to his chin after Hagrid shakes it as not to be rude.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"And what would that rumor be exactly?"

message 8: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy got serious. "Someone has hidden a dragon within the school." He quickly flips opens his sketch book show two extremely detailed pictures of two dragons. "My best bet is that it's ether a Common green if were hoping for peace, and if were looking for danger, which is more likely, A Horntail is my second choice." he said as you looked at the drawings they almost looked like they were ripped straight out of a book.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your brilliant at drawing, but I don't know anything about that"

message 10: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments "Thanks and that's a shame. Let me know if you DO find anything out." He said as he turned to leave. "Also...nice beard." Jeremy then runs off to the pitch.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will, and thanks" Hagrid said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes?" Hagrid ask

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole walks down to Hagrids hut and sees Ash he grins and hurry’s down “hey love” he says

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2020 05:42PM) (new)

Sokeefe_shipper_Ika✌🏼 wrote: ""I just wanted to visit, I haven't visited for a long time now." Ash says"

"It has indeed"
((me over here trying to the best Hagrid I can))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, and yourself?" Hagrid responds

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole grins at Hagrid “hey Hagrid” he says

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello there Cole"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting, I always thought one of the boys looked like ye"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep, I know him"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole laughs “he hates me” he says

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't need here that!" Hagrid said

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole laughs again

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I feel bad for hagrid))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg, night))