Harry Potter RP discussion

Classes > Herbology/Greenhouses

Comments Showing 1-50 of 506 (506 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Class of Herbology

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia walks into the Herbology classroom

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny walks in behind her

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia rushes to get a watering can for each of them “Here” she says handing on to Destiny

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny grabs it, "What am I supposed to do with it?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Can you water the Asphodel, it’s the lily looking plant over there” Hestia says pointing to a flower (https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/A...)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yah" she said, doing what she was asked

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia waters the Aconite “Sorry if this is boring to you, you can leave if you want.” Hestia says. She puts some gloves on and slowly walks up to a devil’s snare plant. “Hey there, I am not going to hurt you.” She says calmly “now she really thinks I am weird, I am talking to a plant for heaven’s sake” Hestia mutters

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, I never been in here before anyways"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Really?” Hestia exclaims. “I like coming here it’s always quiet here, no one ever thinks to come here” she says smiling to herself. She slowly lifts up one of the devil’s snares vines, underneath is a burn mark that she puts ointment on “The only time people do come here is when they hurt the plants, they think the plants don’t feel pain.” Hestia mutters angrily

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know who the people hurting them are?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “No, it could really be anyone” Hestia says sadly looking at the devil’s snare

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mhm"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “What’s your favorite plant?” Hestia asks (you can just look up Herbology Harry Potter on a fandom wiki)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mandrake I guess, I don't know many plants"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((if I can, yah))

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “I have a Chinese Chomping Cabbage that Professor Sprout lets me keep here” Hestia says grabbing a carrot and walking over to a cabbage looking plant. “It’s a very interesting plant” she says holding the carrot on her hand in front of the plant.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments The plant eats the carrot out of her hand. “If you don’t handle them right they could easily hurt you but if you handle them right they are quite loyal” Hestia says, she looks up at Destiny “I find the same thing with Slytherins” she says smiling

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just depends on the snake" she smiled back

message 23: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 672 comments Mod
Blaine pokes his head in looking

"Have you seen my sister?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No"

message 25: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Blaine half-smiled than left to find his sister

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Nope haven’t seen them.” Hestia says looking at the new person. “True” she says to Destiny

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny looks up at the ceiling, bored

message 28: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Hermione runs in

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Hermione"

message 30: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"Destiny"

Hermione says smiling

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why you in here?"

message 32: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"Can't find Laura"

'Mione says

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Her brother just asked us couple minute ago"

message 34: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"She just disappeared"

'Mione says

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's wierd"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Hi there” Hestia says standing up and walking over next to Destiny

message 37: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Hermione nods

"what will happen if her mum finds out?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny shrugs

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “I am confused, so the person who just came here was your brother?” Hestia asks Hermione

message 40: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Hermione sighs

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Oops I’m not helping am I?” Hestia asks looking between them

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't think so"

message 43: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Hestia wrote: "“I am confused, so the person who just came here was your brother?” Hestia asks Hermione"

"That was Laura's twin brother not mine"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Oh ok” She says. “Hi, what’s your name?”

message 45: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"Hermione Granger"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Nice to meet you Hermione, I think I have heard that name before maybe someone said you ace all your classes or something?” Hestia says smiling at Hermione while still standing next to Destiny

message 47: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"I do"

'mione sayd

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments (Oof can you repost that because everything you said just glitched out on my end 😆)

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “I am Hestia nice to meet you” she says smiling

message 50: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

"I do"

'mione said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11