What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Second chance marriage book: H is a workaholic. Couple meets unplanned at their cabin after separation/divorce. He later confesses he's diagnosed with mild Autism, hence the difficulty to express his emotions. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚕 ΰ² _ΰ²  | 2 comments Story basically starts with heroine going to their unused cabin to "heal" either days before signing papers or right after signing papers. Hero later turns up at the cabin too and the two of them argued for a bit about who should leave. They sleep in separate rooms. She planned to spend the night binging Netflix but when she tried the wifi password, Hero changed it.

She hasn't seen him for a while and she says he has changed from a skinny dude to muscular. He is a workaholic, something along the lines of an IT business (basically office work).

Later, she accidentally spills water over Hero's laptop. She didn't dare tell him and quickly went back to her room. He doesn't find out until after the cabin as he never tries to work during the stay.

They go on a picnic or something, then a run, then they go eat at some diner. I think they argued again at the diner which causes Hero to leave. But later he comes back and tries to express his emotions to her. He also confesses that he was recently diagnosed with mild autism.

After the cabin they try to make it work, but heroine struggles with trusting Hero's work schedule. When they almost break up again, Hero takes her to his office and walk her to his business partners (also a couple) and announces he is quitting. It is a HEA ending.

- I read the book in 2018-2019.

- Believe me I spent hours searching all over the internet, trying every single keyword on every list but can't find it. Worse, I don't think I remember the character's names. Please help me T_T

𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚕 ΰ² _ΰ²  | 2 comments i solved it myself LMAO so happy i can cry. the book is Unspoken by Kelly Rimmer