Harry Potter RP discussion

Slytherin Dorms > Female:Destiny, Ashlynn, Florence, Skylar, and Alyss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2020 09:15AM) (new)

Destiny's side-decorordesign.com/wp-content/uploads/... but less girly

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Super cute I can never get links to work))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((what are you using?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Google))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((I can try to use Pinterest ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I mean, what devise?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((iPhone ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((mhm, try copy and paste))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments https://pin.it/2ki8eUe
((Tell me if this works pls))

message 12: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 672 comments Mod
((yep!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((it does, but I can't do pinterest, I am using a school computer, and it's blocked for me))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Oh darn well yay it worked finally))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((um, the girls are at potions, I don't have time on this rp cause of timezones))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Sky bulls up right still half asleep “ok happy birthday” she mutters then flips back onto her pillow

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny wakes up

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Ash"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((I’ll bring Cole in in just one second ))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Cole can’t go in the girls dorm remember))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is Cole related to Sky in anyway?))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole knocks on the door he believes to be Ashes he had already knocked on three wrong doors.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((I don’t think so he’s a La’Strange she’s a Stone))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, then I'll allow it for today then)) "Who is it?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((What does that have to do with anything, one of my brothers have a different last then me))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments “Hey Ash” he says Happily “happy birthday” he says pulling out a small wrapped package

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((It’s a pure Chrystal necklace with a serpent charm))
“I hope you like it” he says a little shyly

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments “Doesn’t matter” he says shoving his hands into his pockets

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole frowns “I don’t see why it matters” he says

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny throws a tennis ball at the ceiling

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Sky gags “can y’all not” she asks them

Cole chuckles and kisses Ash back

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny laughs quietly

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments He pulls away grinning “I think we’re makin your friends uncomfortable” he says nodding toward Sky who is frowning and glowering at them “go get a different room” she says

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole shrugs “other than classes I don’t no” he says

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

REDQUEEN🖤 {SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "He pulls away grinning “I think we’re makin your friends uncomfortable” he says nodding toward Sky who is frowning and glowering at them “go get a different room” she says"

"I could care less"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Sky glowers “I do” she says before getting up and walking out “happy birthday Ash” she says before leaving

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((I Gtg I’ll be back in like an hour))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Haha ok))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole grins slightly breathless “class starts soon” he says checking his watch

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Hours is a very long time))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments Cole stands up grabbing his school bag and slinging it over his shoulder

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny gets up and goes to the bathroom to change into her robes then leaves

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((for classes I suggest going to either Transfigurative, cause I've gtg, so potions is off, and DADA is already in session))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 1471 comments ((Yeah?))

message 49: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Laura knocked

message 50: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Epilepsy Warrior (new)

Laura smiles and comes in

« previous 1 3