Harry Potter RP discussion

Diagon Alley > Flourish and Blotts

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, come get your school supplies

message 2: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy tried to reach for one of the books, unfortunately he was smaller then your average first year. Kinda cute in a way actually.

message 3: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy even tried jumping to get the book. Alas it was to no avail.

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments He looks up and instantly need your help because he so short. "I...can't reach any of the books...."

message 5: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments (yes sorry doing another RP and this.)
He nods.

message 6: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments Jeremy give a great big smile. "Now I need....a pet....Owl?" he said asking if he should go for it or not.

message 7: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments (What's it called?)

message 8: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments (K.)

message 9: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1154 comments (K.)

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 616 comments Mod
charles followed ash inside looking around in amazement

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 616 comments Mod
"do we.... go ahead and get them?" he asked

"can i look around for a moment? im curious if they have any history books and language books and maybe mythology books" he said

charles wondered around and found a book on greek language, different sorts of mythology and celtic history

he brought them to her and said "can we get these too?"

charles grinned and immediately began to flip through the first few pages and said perfecly in greek "childeren and wine do not lie"

looking up he said "where to next?"

"whats that?" he asked

"ah i see well im ready" he said already loving the place

(ok so post there next?)