Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > TimeTravel/AlternateHistory/RockAndRoll

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stella (new)

Stella Jorette | 7 comments My novel could use a few more reviews. It's a humorous take on the early 1970s, featuring amnesiac, fish-out-of-water Pam, who's just dropped in from elsewhere and has to negotiate her flighty husband, his rock band, and an obnoxious inner voice. The book will be FREE on Amazon 8/26-8/30, but if you miss the sale and are still curious. Let me know, and we'll work out getting you a copy. Cheers - Stella.

message 2: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Hi! I would love to review your book, it sounds really interesting. Is there any way I could get a copy to review it?

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (radgirlsmith) | 13 comments Hi Stella, do you have print copies of your book.

message 4: by Stella (new)

Stella Jorette | 7 comments Ari(the one who can't decide a name) wrote: "Hi! I would love to review your book, it sounds really interesting. Is there any way I could get a copy to review it?"
Where are you located, Ari?

message 5: by Stella (new)

Stella Jorette | 7 comments Tina wrote: "Hi Stella, do you have print copies of your book."
Yes - where are you located.

message 6: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Hi Stella! I'm located in India.

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (radgirlsmith) | 13 comments Stella I love in Alabama. Do you mail to there. I can message you my address.

message 8: by Stella (new)

Stella Jorette | 7 comments Ari(the one who can't decide a name) wrote: "Hi Stella! I'm located in India."

Sorry Ari - but I can't get a copy to India. But thanks for asking.

message 9: by Stella (new)

Stella Jorette | 7 comments Tina wrote: "Stella I love in Alabama. Do you mail to there. I can message you my address."

Thanks Tina - I can ship to Alabama. I could send a sample to an e-mail, so you can see if the book is 'your thing.' And if you're interested, I could ship a review copy. Cheers Stella

message 10: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (radgirlsmith) | 13 comments Yes please email me. But the summary sounds like something I would enjoy. I will message you through Goodreads.