What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance. Heroine helps hero

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yanica (last edited Aug 25, 2020 05:19PM) (new)

Yanica | 1 comments I cannot remember the title at all. The hero and the heroine where in the bedroom when attackers entered through the balcony i think. Hero tried to tell heroine to hide or something. When the heroine saw that the hero was hurt she fought back to help the hero. I remember there were glass shattering and both the hero and heroine almost did not make it. Its a romance novel

Hero is rich, they were attacked if im not mistaken for revenge.
The hero thought the head of the attack was already dead. They were several men that attacked them but they survived it.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 25, 2020 11:07AM) (new)

Kris | 35389 comments Mod
Yanica, that's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.
- What is the story's time period and location?
- Can you tell us more about the couple (e.g., their jobs/positions, rich/poor, how they met)? Who are the attackers?