YA Romance!!! discussion

Buddy Reads > September Buddy Reads Sign-Ups

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 775 comments Mod
HEYO! Every explanation will basically be the same for each month. It's time to sign up for the September Buddy Reads! If you are interested in this, please sign up below! I basically just copied and pasted Meagan's paragraph, so here it is. Also, if you have done this before, you know the drill! "This is for the people who would like to buddy read a book together. Sign up below on this post and a moderator will pair you up. You will then need to either set your profile to public or friend your partner so that y'all can communicate and pick a book together that you would like to "buddy read" If you have a preferred genre list it below when you sign up :)"
-Meagan's helpful paragraph about Buddy Reads

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

~Becca<3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to sign up

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (demigod712) | 33 comments I’d like to sign up :)

message 4: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Same here! :)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lizaland) Im in!!

message 6: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Yay!

message 7: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) i’ll join

message 8: by Amelie (new)

Amelie I’m in!

message 9: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) Hi I would like to sign up!

message 10: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) When are u gonna post the buddies list?

message 11: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Sorry, I was on an electronic free vaca (curtesy or my mom :( )
Y'all can just create your buddy discussions under the August folder, I'll probably change the folder name, also, since there is an uneven amount of people, there will be a truddie :)

PAIRS:
Me and Tina (for ACOMAF, right)
Paige and Lisa
Aimee and baby and Amelie

message 12: by Amelie (new)

Amelie @Aimee and baby

I’m really excited for this! Since I can’t private message more than one person, I just commented here. I checked both your TBRs and I’ve listed some books I’d be down to reading. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any other suggestions! :D

Caraval
Scythe
Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of the Universe
The Book Thief
Legend
Gone

message 13: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) @Amelie ooh i was about to start aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe tomorrow but i think i can hold it off for the buddy read. ((i’m terrible with buddy reads during vacation)) what do you think aimee?

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (demigod712) | 33 comments darling, i love you, i love you, i love you wrote: "@Amelie ooh i was about to start aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe tomorrow but i think i can hold it off for the buddy read. ((i’m terrible with buddy reads during vacation)..."

I think that sounds great! And sorry I didn't respond sooner, I hadn't seen this until now :/

message 15: by Amelie (new)

Amelie Okay, I’ll create a thread for it! :)