ACOTAR FANART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 discussion

general > Introductionsssssssssss

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by layla (new)

layla Hey, you can all get to know each other here!
I'm Layla and i'm 16, i have an unhealthy obsession with ACOTAR but oh well lmao XD

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Hi! My name is Joyce :) I'm a big Sarah J.Maas fan. I love the ToG series. So far I'm only at the 2nd book in the ACOTAR series, but I know i'm going to enjoy them :D

message 3: by VeratheNerd (new)

VeratheNerd | 2 comments Hi, I’m VeratheNerd and I LOVE SJM. I read all of ACOTAR and House of Earth and Blood and I’m currently reading ToG. I also have an unhealthy obsession with book art.

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi | 11 comments Hello, I'm Christi. I am on the 2nd book of acotar and I'm. Loving. It. I'm really enjoying the series and the fanart is AWESOME

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie McKinney hi im maddie and i have no idea what acotar is loll

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hi its me

message 7: by merel (new)

merel | 8 comments Hiiiii I’m Merel and I love ACOTAR!! I’ve read all the ACOTAR books and I’m currently working on the Tog series☺️

message 8: by nora (new)

nora (noraelsea) | 2 comments hi, i'm nora :) i'm still on the third book of ACoTaR series. i'm going to read Crescent City soon, and maybe ToG too someday. oh, and i love azriel <3

message 9: by layla (new)

layla Maddie wrote: "hi im maddie and i have no idea what acotar is loll"

OMDS WHAT?!!??! you seriously have to read it you will nOT be disappointed lmao

message 10: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 63 comments Hey! I'm Ari. I love reading, writing and art. Im on the second book of ACOTAR.
Not sure if I'm a fan of the series yet but I hope ACOMAF will help me make up my mind about it. I still adore the fanart tho <3

message 11: by rish (new)

rish (rishikasikhakolli) hey hey hey! i'm rish and i love love love acotar, but i still do think tog is superior lol

message 12: by Alice (last edited Sep 09, 2020 07:00PM) (new)

Alice Hey, I'm Allison! I'm only on the first book (but I dont mind spoilers so it's chill) but I think I like it so far. I also just think fanart is cool :))

edit: and now I'm on book 2! kind of hard to get into cause I have school now but I'm trying

message 13: by layla (new)

layla Hey everyone!

message 14: by ❦ jazmin (new)

❦ jazmin (jazminnjones) hi guys, i'm Jazmin :) I've read acotar, tog and cc and i love all of them! Tog is one of my fav series of all time!
I have to say that I do think that sjm has poc and lgbtqia+ representation issues in tog and acotar but she has a lot more representation in cc book 1 and hope there will be even more in book 2!

message 15: by kaelyn. (new)

kaelyn. | 19 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie McKinney layla (check out my bio) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "hi im maddie and i have no idea what acotar is loll"

OMDS WHAT?!!??! you seriously have to read it you will nOT be disappointed lmao"

alright alright ill go google it lol

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie McKinney layla (check out my bio) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "hi im maddie and i have no idea what acotar is loll"

OMDS WHAT?!!??! you seriously have to read it you will nOT be disappointed lmao"

ohhhhhhh its the throne of court and roses ok i didnt know it by ACOTAR but i know what they are. they've been on my tbr for a while

message 18: by kaelyn. (new)

kaelyn. | 19 comments Mod
Maddie wrote: "layla (check out my bio) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "hi im maddie and i have no idea what acotar is loll"

ohhhhhhh its ..."

I think its A court of thorns and roses, not the throne of court and roses 😅

message 19: by SofiaReads (new)

SofiaReads | 1 comments Hi! I’m late to this but I’m Sofia! I’m currently obsessed with time traveling books, sjm and Cassandra Clare >> Julian blackthorn deserves the world<<

message 20: by layla (new)

layla Hey Sofia, welcome to the group!!!!!!!