Book Club in Medway discussion

book club

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Grace | 2 comments Hi, does anyone know if this book club is still running or if it will start up again in the future? Also does anyone know who the organizers are who I could contact? Thanks Brian.

message 2: by Moira (new)

Moira Mehaffey (moiram) | 2 comments Mod
Book Club in Medway still meets on the last Monday of every month. We have a table for 6 booked at the venue and continue an online platform for those who can't attend in person. Please contact me for more details.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Grace | 2 comments Hi Moira, I would like to join a book club are you limited to a certain amount of people who can attend? If you could let me know more details when/where/ what book to read I would appreciate. Thank you Brian.

message 4: by Moira (new)

Moira Mehaffey (moiram) | 2 comments Mod
Hi. We have space at the table for this month, 26th October and the online discussion is via the Facebook page for the event. Search Book Club in Medway on Facebook. We meet in the Cooper's Arms by Rochester Cathedral from 7pm. The table is reserved in my name. We don't have a set book for October, but people read whatever they like and then come along to tell others and lend them the book of they want to borrow. We are more of a suggestion swapping club now as we found people would opt out of reading a book each month if they didn't immediately like it. If you are on Facebook the page is a good way to keep up to date with the club.