2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Voyager (Outlander, #3)
This topic is about Voyager
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > Voyager (Outlander #3)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2279 comments This thread is to discuss Voyager, the third book in the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon.

Pages: 870 pages

Length: 1 Month (September)

Participants: Ruthie, Grace, Ashley.

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

message 2: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments I had to stop reading Dragonfly in Amber because I have it on audible and I had a few books from the library that my holds came available for this month's reads and I had to finish those before the library takes them back. SO This on will probably bleed into the next month. Will update y'all on my progress

message 3: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments I finally finished Dragonfly in Amber over the weekend and started Voyager!

Man that ending of Dragonfly in Amber was so sad.

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2279 comments Grace & Ashley - can you please confirm if you're still participating in this discussion?

Grace Edwards (graceaedwards) | 57 comments yep i have read it and am still participating in discussion!

message 6: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments I have 18 hrs left in Voyager

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Hi Grace!
I commented on the July-December Buddy read thread that I'd like to extend the Drums of Autumn thread to November since I'm behind and move the book that comes after it to December. If you are ok with that can you go on the buddy read thread and make a post? The mods do check these threads but they need the request for moving or extending buddy reads on the main thread so they can keep track easier.

message 8: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2279 comments Oh no, I’m keep a tab on these threads. You don’t have to comment in the main thread, just let me know here! :)

message 9: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Oh ok thanks so much Trisha!

Grace Edwards (graceaedwards) | 57 comments @Ruthie, I have fixed my buddy reads threads for the Outlander series so I should get emails now when they are posted in. October has zoomed by and I have fallen behind in checking my discussion groups but all should be good now. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Voyager!

message 11: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Here's my review!

I gave it 5 stars when I gave the others 4

Are you able to view spoilers (you have to view them on a computer) or should I send you a DM to discuss?

This one was Crazzzzy I love the magic elements like the whole cave part and tribal bonfire part. I live for that type of stuff

Grace Edwards (graceaedwards) | 57 comments Yes, I can view spoilers!!!

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Ruthie (new) - added it

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments (view spoiler)

Grace Edwards (graceaedwards) | 57 comments (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Voyager (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Diana Gabaldon (other topics)