Girls Love Girls and Books discussion

Recommendations and Reviews > Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mirielen de Arantes Corrêa (mirielenarantes) Let people know about that book you loved and want to talk about all day. Any genre but focus on books with WLW would be great. Let's have some fun 😊

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Melling (emmamelling) | 2 comments I literally just finished 'Loveless' by Alice Oseman and oh my god I cannot recommend it enough!! The main character is aromantic asexual, but the best friend character is a lesbian and has a really great love-story plot line that I just loved! There is so much representation in this book and it explores so many different themes/topics like sexuality and love and friendship and belonging. It is so heart-warming and so well-written and just urggggg the best!! Can't praise it enough :)

Mirielen de Arantes Corrêa (mirielenarantes) Emma wrote: "I literally just finished 'Loveless' by Alice Oseman and oh my god I cannot recommend it enough!! The main character is aromantic asexual, but the best friend character is a lesbian and has a reall..."
It seems a great book 😻

Mirielen de Arantes Corrêa (mirielenarantes) The Power of Mercy As a black nerd woman, this book was evertything to me!! It's a bit dark, it's strong and so amazing!! I hate her family, I love how Fiona Zedde built meta-humans and the romance is so well developed. Shape-shift was not one of my favorite powers until this book. I cannot wait to read the second book and to buy this on paperback too!!

Just to be clear, this is not a ya book