What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult horror type book about teen girl who has telepathic ability and possibly a photographic memory

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by V (new)

V | 2 comments I read this at the height of the point horror / christopher pike era around 95 ish. It was about a teen who had telepathic ability and i believe the same book where she could take a photo to memory by saying click? Definately not cam jensen. This was a point horror type book. Quite dark. I believe near the end of the book she went on vacation with a group of friends. It would of been in the same section as the YA horrors.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5221 comments Do you remember anything else about the plot?

message 3: by V (new)

V | 2 comments It was also exploring sexuality and at one part whilst sat round the dining table with her family the girls sexual tensions 'overwhelmed her' so to speak. I remember being shocked reading it but it was most definatley in the YA section! Im almost certain it was a series book. Ive been looking at vc andrews as i know she wrote alot of the older teen books but none of the plots i have seen ring any bells.