Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book misattributed to me!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livvyflo) 'Best Possible TasteⅠ: 25 Recipes, Most-Wanted, Easy And Delicious: Best Possible Taste' has been attributed to my author page; I assume it's by another Olivia Potts!

I have only published one book, A Half Baked Idea, which is correctly attributed to me; could the other book be removed from my author profile?

Thank you so much!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Olivia wrote: "'Best Possible TasteⅠ: 25 Recipes, Most-Wanted, Easy And Delicious: Best Possible Taste' has been attributed to my author page; I assume it's by another Olivia Potts!

I have only published one boo..."

I have moved the book.

Just for reference - when you need assistance, it is helpful to include links to work(s) in question.

:~}

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livvyflo) Thank you so much Suzi – and I'm really sorry, I was trying to do two things at once, and didn't think to add the link. Will make sure I do next time!

Thank you again – Liv

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Olivia wrote: "Thank you so much Suzi – and I'm really sorry, I was trying to do two things at once, and didn't think to add the link. Will make sure I do next time!

Thank you again – Liv"

Not everyone does, and it isn't a "dealbreaker" but it is really helpful to librarians to make sure they get the right book the first time, and saves searching. I just thought you would like to know.