What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Life Events
This topic is about Life Events
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fictional Novel of Woman who becomes a Death Coach. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (last edited Aug 23, 2020 11:30AM) (new)

Debbie Lindholm | 3 comments I received a notice about this novel in the past two months and thought I had saved it to retrieve later. Unfortunately not and I cannot remember the title of the book nor the author. I am not sure if the notice meant it was a fairly new novel or one that is just being highlighted.

The story is about a woman who fears death and learns about the profession of death coaching. She becomes a death coach and helps three (I think that is the number) people as they transition to the end of their lives In doing this, she transforms her thoughts and feelings about death as well.

Any help in identifying this book will be most appreciated. Thanks.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 23, 2020 05:01PM) (new)

Kris | 35383 comments Mod
Debbie, does she work in a hospital or palliative care unit? Or does she work with people in their homes?

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Lindholm | 3 comments Thanks for responding Kris. I don't recall that it said, but I have the impression it was not a hospital setting. Hope that helps.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Lindholm | 3 comments Remembered I read a review on Goodreads. Scoured my browser history and found it!

Life Events
by Karolina Waclawiak

Thanks

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19622 comments Glad you found it!

Life Events for the link.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Life Events (other topics)