Criminal’s Central RP discussion

Central (inside) > Training Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 388 (388 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ˙• a∂a •˙ (last edited Aug 23, 2020 06:54AM) (new)

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) This large hall is where you train. Many trainers are placed here, but very few guards. An array of weapons stands along a wall, taking up a fourth of the hall. There are four doors leading off somewhere. One goes to the entrance hall. Another leads to the torture chamber, pray you don’t end up in there. The third door goes to the meal hall. And the last leads you to the throne room.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian walked in and spun in a circle, even though he’d been here many times before, it still amazed him

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus walked in and checked her nails, “Pretty awesome.” She didn’t look up though

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Yup, always is,” he took a sword that was hanging from the wall and flipped it in his hand once

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus took the rifle off her back and looked through the sight.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian starts swinging the sword, perfecting his form

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus aims it at Killian’s head and squeezes the trigger. It grazes his ear, narrowly missing his head just as she wanted it. She lowers the gun and smirks

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) He sung around and pointed his sword straight at Venus

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus aims at his nose and smiles. “Hey!”

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Don’t shoot at me then,” he smirked back

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus smiles at him, something she never does, “Why not? It’s fun!”

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Because if i had moved an inch to the right, i would be dead,” he whistled

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Nah, it’s impossible. I’m an expert.” Venus’s smile widened

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian smiled too, “yup, but still”

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus lowered the rifle and put it on her back. She walk towards the blade and pokes it downward.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) the blade held still, Killian’s hand steady

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus looked at the blade and raised an eyebrow

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Hey, I’ve got strength,” he said

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Yup,” he smirked

(( bye! ))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus rolled her eyes, clearly not believing but smiling anyway

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian shrugged and dropped the sword

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx sailed into the training hall, standing by the weapons wall and watching the students plainly. She'd save the grand entrance for the queen. Scheme paced in and curled up by Onyx's feet, alert and observant.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Aelin’s boots clomped into the room and surveyed those training, well, i hope these students know what’s coming for them, she swept off her hood, her hair spilling down over her shoulders, framing her face

Killian looked up and gasped, his eyes going wide, and dropped into a low bow, “your majesty!”

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2020 06:41PM) (new)

Onyx smirked very slightly, face otherwise impassive. She watched Killian intently, taking note of his grace and smooth movement. Trained. But not too strong. She eyed the sword on the floor. More of a shooter, likely. Scheme got to her feet and prowled to Killian, eyeing him. Predatory.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian kept his gaze on the floor but rose slightly

Aelin licked her teeth and stalked on walking in a circle around the room, touching weapons occasionally, “well, i hope you are prepared for tomorrow, Onyx wont cut you any slack,” her voice rang across the walls, like nails against a chalkboard

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx laughed, a cool smile on her face. "Training isn't ever easy." Scheme circled Killian alertly, every padded step graceful. "I don't see reason in trying to soften the blow."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus stood there putting her hands in her pockets. She didn’t bow

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Aelin turned to Venus and tilted her head, the queen’s cold eyes meeting her gaze, “well, what do we have here, an Eagle?”

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx examined Venus, her dark eyes taking in everything. Her rifle - but the way she stood let Onyx know that she was good with a blade, if she wanted to be. Trained, but street-style most likely; not as formal. Scheme kept pacing around the two students, predatory and graceful.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) The queen rose her light brows, “well, answer me,” she drawled

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus nodded, “Yes, I’m an Eagle.” ((Sorry I was at school))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx didn't make a move, just examined both the students. Scheme padded up to Venus, every movement making it clear that she wasn't being friendly. More like checking out prey.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) (( it’s cool! ))

“Hmm, have any experience in the field?” Aelin nodded slowly

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “37 kills ma’am. So yes I suppose.”

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx cocked her head at Venus. Interesting. More of a street fighter than formally trained, I'd guess. But strong enough to do that individually. Scheme stared straight at Venus, a vicious gleam in the mountain lion's eyes. The kind that you usually saw in hunting cats.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) “Nice. Skills?” She said, grazing her hand over a dagger

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Lock picking, rifle, planning, martial art.” Venus straightened up.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Aelin drew the dagger she was fingering and tossed it from hand to hand, “good...age?”

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2020 04:30PM) (new)

Onyx smirked. Venus was her age. But she was more experienced - she had the skill to prove it. "My age, then." Her voice was cool and hard. Wonder if there's anyone older. Scheme returned to her side.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) She nodded slowly, “good...good,” she threw the dagger high in the air and calmly caught it

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus didn’t like the way Onyx was looked at her so glared harshly at her a weaker person would run screaming.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus nodded at the queen and turned to Killian.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx just stared right back, unfazed. Scheme bared her teeth, but Onyx placed a hand on her head. The mountain lion settled down next to Onyx with a huff.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian kept his head down and shifted his shoulder

Aelin threw the dagger at the wall and split the barrel of a gun in two

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Venus turned away thinking Onyx wasn’t worth the time. “So...?” Venus asked Killian, not remember the topic they were on.

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Killian glanced at Aelin then turned to Venus, “so...?”

Aelin turned to Onyx, “keep an eye on them, and your welcome to have your way with them too,” then she stalked out

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8