Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Reviews for my Vampire Novel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Topan | 3 comments Hello,

I am looking for some more reviewers for my book Living with Vampires Happy to give a free copy - PDF or see if i can send through amazon by email.

thank you again!

message 2: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 19 comments Hey Belinda,

I would love to review your book. Could you send me your Email ID so that I can drop you a mail?

Thankyou! :)

message 3: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Topan | 3 comments Shreya wrote: "Hey Belinda,

I would love to review your book. Could you send me your Email ID so that I can drop you a mail?

Thankyou! :)"

No worries just sent you a message with my email. thank you so much! <3

message 4: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Hi Bellinda!
Is your book still up for reviewing? If yes, please let me know. It sounds very interesting and I would love to review it.

message 5: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Topan | 3 comments Ari(the one who can't decide a name) wrote: "Hi Bellinda!
Is your book still up for reviewing? If yes, please let me know. It sounds very interesting and I would love to review it."

Hi Ari,

Sure is, that would be fantastic! if you message me your email, i can send over a free copy. :)

message 6: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Alright awesome!
I'm looking forward to it
Thanks a lot <3

message 7: by Ari (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 25 comments Belinda wrote: "Ari(the one who can't decide a name) wrote: "Hi Bellinda!
Is your book still up for reviewing? If yes, please let me know. It sounds very interesting and I would love to review it."

Hi Ari,

Sure ..."

Hi again,
Could you message me instead, my app is glitching and I can't seem to message you.
Thanks