What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Old YA Novel- Drama- Romance; Boy and girl have their first intercourse and plan to run away. Suicide

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 1 comments I read this book around 2010 but I think it was published around the 90's. Most likely to be american.

Boy and girl live in a small town, they fall in love. Her family is like super close at the point that they never close doors, however, they are so kind to each other that they always knock. They always have iced tea. And the girl has talks with her stuffed bunny whose name I think was Billy.

There may be spoilers ahead.

Boy and girl have their first intercourse and plan to run away. The night before there is a party in town and boy gets raped by some drunk dude (may be related to her. father? brother?). Boy suicides by jumping off a bridge and drowning in the river. Girl is later seen throwing someone at the river and becomes a suspect but it was her stuffed bunny. People think she is pregnant of dead boy so she decides to go away and work as a waitress and returns months later when ppl may think she gave the baby in adoption.

Thank you people.