Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Dive, Fahad, Dive
This topic is about Dive, Fahad, Dive
Advertisements > Dive, Fahad, Dive: Kindle edition - Free Offer

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noora (last edited Aug 21, 2020 01:54PM) (new)

Noora Alsuwaidi (goodreadscomnoora_alsuwaidi) | 2 comments Fahad is a skilled diver from the Arabian Peninsula, Qatar. His extreme talent in diving made his parents and elders proud, and brought his cousins' jealousy and competition.

Yet, no matter how talented you are, hardships and challenges will test you, and force you to face your deepest fears.

In a sudden turn of events, the talented young man stopped diving for two years, and the annual family journey to the pearl diving locations in Qatar's sea approached.
The proud, unknowing, grandfather forced Fahad to join the journey.
And with trembling knees and shaking heart Fahad joined aboard the traditional ship as his grandfather asked him to do.

Will the young man overcome his fear of the sea depth and return to his previous glory?

Find out in this unique novel that combined the beauty of the past and the present.

Dive, Fahad, Dive will be free for all readers around the world starting from the 26th of August to the 28th of August.

I wish you a pleasant reading.

Note: please, take a minute of your time and write an honest review of the book after you upload and read it. A short one will be sufficient if you don't have time, as I really want to know what people think of my writing.

Thanks for reading.

The eBook's link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083VZXH7B

message 2: by Fatima (new) - added it

Fatima Alsuwaidi (fatimaalsuwaidi) | 4 comments Can't wait to get my hands on it