Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Scifi,fantasy and y.a fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saeed (new)

Saeed Sabbagh | 2 comments I am well read person available fir fantasy ,fantasy and y.a fiction direct mrssage me

message 2: by Lillendra (new)

Lillendra Alawattegama | 5 comments Hello there, my name is Lillendra Alawattegama. I'm a first time author, and I just sort of finished my first ever manuscript. It's basically a sci-fi/fantasy fiction story and I'd really really appreciate it if you could take a look at it? The completed manuscript is 130-140k words in size.

message 3: by James (new)

James Palfi | 5 comments My name is James Palfi and I have written a book called The Speaker Trilogy Book 1 The Persuader. This is an Urban Fantasy, 105,000 words in length.

The Speaker Trilogy Book 1 The Persuader

I am looking for a beta to read it and am open to swaps, Synopsis below.

Regards

James

The Speaker Trilogy Book 1 The Persuader Synopsis.
Soon after the Universe was created there was the End Time Scrolls. These Scrolls prophesied that there would be three sons at the turn of the 21st Century left unchecked could destroy the world.

The End Time Scrolls also prophesize after disasters like earthquakes and dictators. Thus, the Brotherhood is tasked with stopping what is prophesied in the End Time Scrolls from happening.

The main protagonist of the story James Emmanuel is one of the boys prophesied by the End Time Scrolls. James has the magical ability to influence the world through him by magical speech.
The Brotherhood has had a bloody dynasty and is currently ruled by Grand Master Jauffere Richards. There is a coup within the Brotherhood as less and less people within the Brotherhood think Jauffere is a worthy Grand master, and do not believe that his son Martin, who is incompetent is a fit ruler.

Under Jauffere’s rule the Brotherhood tries to kill James Emmanuel as a baby, one of the sons mentioned in the End Time Scrolls.

James emerges 13 years later to combat the Brotherhood. In the end who will become leader of the Brotherhood and who will win between the war of the Brotherhood and James’s forces and power!

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 193 comments Hello, I have recently finished my Fantasy book: Ashes of Revenge (96k words). I would describe this as a YA Fantasy book and would love to have a Beta Reader(s) read and review it! If you would only be willing/able to do a chapter or two that is fine as well!
Thank you!

In the land of Fantacia, there are Five Kingdoms that rule over all, each having its own species: Farian, Monstro, Mundus, Shifter, and Telik. The Kingdoms are constantly at odds and have been on the brink of war for years. That threat becomes a reality when the Monstro King issues an ultimatum: side with him or go to war.

Hoping to prevent war and take down the worst of the Kingdoms - the Monstro, Mundus, and Shifter - is Raven, a Mundus that has three-fourths of her body burned and has a knack for throwing knives. Richard, a Farian with wings as dark as the night and an unmatched skillset with a sword. Colt, a Shifter with two different colored eyes who kills with more speed and accuracy than comprehendible.

Just when the plan begins to take effect, Raven runs into the entity of Death. Surprisingly, he wants Raven to succeed, but he'll make sure she'll suffer along the way. He forces the group into the Mundus Kingdom, a place Raven never wanted to see again unless it was nothing but ash. There, the group's secrets and pasts begin to slowly rise to the surface, threatening their plans. However, they still have one goal - revenge.

Please PM me :)