24B4Monday Readathon discussion

Readathon Goals Archived > August 2020 Readathon

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 227 comments Mod
August 28 - 30 is our readathon. What are your goals?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 81 comments Finishing the books books I had planned for August:
- Souvenir
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes

message 3: by jb (new)

I need to finish Rebecca and Mike Rowe’s book and The War of the Worlds.

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark I'm goanna try and finish Ao Haru Ride. I have 11 volumes, read 1-4 so far. Not sure how much further I'll get before the 28th

message 5: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystallee6363) | 48 comments Whoops I put my goal in the track thread XD Going for 1000 pages again :)

message 6: by Ainhize (new)

Ainhize Goenaga oregi | 1 comments This time I will try doing this readathon!

I am going to try finishing the series I am reading currently, which is The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel and an Spanish one named Marabilia.
I have 1 book left from Marabilia and 2 from Flamel. They aren't too long so, I hope I can achieve it!!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 81 comments Susy wrote: "Finishing the books books I had planned for August:
- Souvenir
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes"

I've already finished both. New goal: finish Het Levende Labyrint

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 43 comments My main goal is to read 500 pages. I also set a 12 hour goal but it's a bonus.

message 9: by jb (new)

Glad to have everyone aboard!

message 10: by Ilja (new)

Ilja My goal is to simply reach the 24 hours, but I hope to read two books: Artemis Fowl and Wild Cards.

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebecca77) | 2 comments I'm also hoping to get to 24 hours. I'm reading a really large book for research on my own book project, and hope to make progress on that it's The German Revolution, 1917-1923

message 12: by Mr Pink ink (new)

Mr Pink ink (mrpinkink) | 8 comments Hi guys,

I hope to read as much as I can, so I'm aiming for 24 hours and I will be continuing with my August TBR:
The Tattooist of Auschwitz: Young Adult Edition (current read)
She Called Me Woman (current read)
The Last Namsara
Spinning Silver
And The Stars Were Burning Brightly

Happy reading!

message 13: by Glenda (new)

Glenda | 52 comments I woke up today thinking it was only Thursday...ooops! I want to make progress on my current reads, The Keep and In Extremis: The Life of War Correspondent Marie Colvin, and I have a couple of ARCs I need to start. Have a great weekend!

message 14: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 7 comments I almost forgot about this and then this morning I had no internet but I am here now and have been reading today.
No real set goals. Just lots of reading. Would love to hit 24 hrs if possible.

message 15: by Taya (new)

Taya Fosmire (bibliotaya) | 16 comments my goal is always to reach the 24 hrs. but this weekend is very busy for me so this weekends goal is to finish 1.5 chapters in my textbook and at least 50 pages in my leisure reading

message 16: by Sowon (new)

Sowon Yoon | 1 comments Probably finishing up Beak of the Finch and then moving on to the portrait of dorian gray