Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > NHS Thank You Book Page Count

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments Dear NHS 100 Stories To Say Thank You Edited by Adam Kay of the ISBN 978-1-3987-0118-2 currently has the page count of 0 pages but the book has 408 pages!

Just noticed as I'm currently reading it and cannot update my page count so thought I'd let you guys know, hope this helps?!

Thanks! :)

message 2: by Suzi (last edited Aug 20, 2020 03:37PM) (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kirby wrote: "Dear NHS 100 Stories To Say Thank You Edited by Adam Kay of the ISBN 978-1-3987-0118-2 currently has the page count of 0 pages but the book has 408 pages!

Just noticed as I'm currently reading it..."

done

corrected to hardcover edition

are you reading the Kindle edition?

message 3: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments No the hardback that's just come out last month - thanks kindly!

message 4: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments it's the one in my reading folder (if you can see) have I picked the wrong one? as when I search the isbn I've given in my original comment nothing comes up!

message 5: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments as it states 0 pages still :/

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kirby wrote: "it's the one in my reading folder (if you can see) have I picked the wrong one? as when I search the isbn I've given in my original comment nothing comes up!"

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

this is a glitch that makes some Amazon imports identify as ""kindle_edition" when they are in fact paperback. This is the first time I have seen it also be an actual hardcover, but I have corrected it as well as adding the page count.

message 7: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kirby wrote: "as it states 0 pages still :/"

It's been corrected.

It may take some time to show up for you. If you are on the app, it sometimes takes longer.

message 8: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments Makes sense - I will keep an eye out for when it updates. Thanks!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14797 comments Kirby wrote: "Makes sense - I will keep an eye out for when it updates. Thanks!"

You can try logging out and logging back in, sometimes that works.

message 10: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments sounds so stupid but how do you do that on the app?! :/// haha!

message 11: by Emily (last edited Aug 21, 2020 07:09AM) (new)

Emily | 14797 comments on iPhone or iPad:
Go to "More" at the bottom
Click Settings on the list
"Sign Out" is in the middle of the next screen

Make sure you know your password before doing this

It is probably something similar on Android

message 12: by KJW♡ (new)

KJW♡ (kirbyjanexo) | 21 comments Perfect - all done thank you, both!