Demi-God RP( a Percy Jackson rp ) discussion

Camp Half-Blood( Inside ) > Pegasus Stable

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “And we are here” Amara says

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is cool!"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “Yep I have a Pegasus but I don’t know if you want to meet her” Amara says

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's fine with me."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments Amara walks to the last stall. In the stall there was a skeleton horse. “Since I am the child of Hades I can summon skeleton but I have a fault she I can only summon animals such as Gloom and Shadow here” Amara explains

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cool!"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “Thank you, most people think it’s weird.” Amara says “not that I talk to anyone really” she mumbles to herself. “Well we’re to next?”

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, where ever you want to show us next."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “Hmm maybe the Arena?” Amara says

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Lead the way."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “Follow me” Amara says turning around and heading out of the stables

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments Amara walks into the stables and walks over to Shadow’s stall

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments Rocky comes in from the shadows

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments “Who are you?” Amara asks “Seeing that you came from the shadows I would assume that child of hades?”

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments "I'm rocky"

she smiles

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments "Child of Hades?" Amara asks patting her skeleton horse Shadow

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments Rocky nods

"Yep"

"How 'bout you?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments Amara looks at Shadow "What do you think?" she says sarcastically as her skeleton cat Gloom walks over

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments "Hades"

Rocky says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments Gloom walks up and looks at Rocky and slowly walks toward them. "Yep you are definitely a child of Hades or else Gloom would not have liked you." Amara says looking at Gloom.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments Rocky smiles

"They calm me down

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments "You can summon animals also??" Amara asks. "That's unusual most of our sibling can either shadow travel or summon only humans"

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments "no, I can't, I can only shadow-travel and raise the dead"

Rocky says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments "That's cool. My powers are just messed put so that I can only summon animals such as Gloom and Shadow here." Amara says picking up Gloom

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments "that's nice"

Rocky says

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments "Well see you around I am got to go back to the arena, Samara's probably already there practicing" Amara says

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments Rocky waves and goes to see jaden

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 73 comments Rocky goes to the posidion cabin

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Annaleigh walks into the stables looking at the Pegasi

message 32: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments [Sera]

She walked in looking at the various horses

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia walked over to Lemon the Pegasus. "Hi, Lemon. How are you?"
Lemon nudged Sofia with his nose. Sofia laughed. "Good to hear."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Annaleigh sees about her girl walk in “um hi” she says

message 35: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She watched the other people come in. She wanted a horse, but didn't know how

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," Sofia waves. "I'm Sofia, daughter of Athena."

message 37: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Smiling, she waved back, "I'm Seraphina, Sera for short. I am also a daughter of Athena."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments Anna smiles “I’m Annaleigh but y’all can call me Anna I’m a daughter of Athena as well” she says

message 39: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ⌁Lightningcat⌁ wrote: ""Hi," Sofia waves. "I'm Sofia, daughter of Athena.""

((Wanna help Sera rescue a Pegasus colt out in the woods?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

( (ooh yes!) )

message 41: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 04, 2020 12:31PM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Ok, I'll begin))

[Astra]

Her scream for help could be heard. ((A monster is attacking her maybe...))

[Sera]

Head jerking, she said, "Did you hear that?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Can Anna help ))

♥ strawberry cow ♥ (( You can't rp with someone who isn't approved ))

message 44: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 04, 2020 12:33PM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments Zelda wrote: "(( You can't rp with someone who isn't approved ))"

((Please approve her. And as soon as Zelda approves her.))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lemon whinnied. Sofia turned to look at where the sound came from. "What was that?"

message 46: by Reed (new)

Reed | 173 comments Maverick walked into the stables wearing his bow and arrows and throwing knives. He had just got over training practice.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Oh I thought she had been approved sorry))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((@Zelda
Can you look at her and see if she can be approved ))

message 49: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments ((Yeah, I messaged her. Waiting))

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 253 comments ((Thank you I’m sorry I really thought she had been approved ))

« previous 1