Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Nothing Good Happens After Midnight: A Suspense Magazine Anthology
Crime Fiction > New Anthology from Jeffery Deaver and more

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Suspense Magazine (suspensemagazine) | 6 comments We are pleased to share with you a new book coming out in November, with Jeffery Deaver, Linwood Barclay, Heather Graham, Rhys Bowen, John Lescorart, Jon Land, DP Lyle, Kevin O'Brien, Hank Phillippi Ryan, Shannon Kirk, Alan Jacobson, Joseph Badal, and Paul Kemprecos.

“This anthology showcases some of the best talent in the thriller genre – or in any genre. Whether quirky or creepy, each story displays the talent and uniqueness of its author. And since all are so good, this collection is a delightful read.” - Sandra Brown #1 NYT Bestselling author

“Nothing Good Happens After Midnight is a treat—dark, chilling, and delicious. Grab it.” —Meg Gardiner, Edgar Award-winning author of The Dark Corners of the Night

"NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT proves that the witching hour still has the power to haunt in this suspenseful collection of stories by luminaries in the literary world. Inventive, twisted, and downright chilling, here is an anthology to be savored—well past midnight and into the dead of night.”
—James Rollins, #1 New York Times bestseller of The Last Odyssey

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments I Am interested in reviewing the book what format do you have

Suspense Magazine (suspensemagazine) | 6 comments Hey there, we have any Ebook format you want. As for print galleys the printing of them is taking so long, around 22 days to just print them, so Ebook is the best way. If you want to email editor@suspensemagazine.com I'll send it over to you, thanks.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments Can i get a epub