Another Brooklyn Another Brooklyn discussion

How/where To Join Secret Society To Make Fast Money And Be Rich,Join Occult Group for all Kinds of Rituals Black magic or white magic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mr (new)

Mr Thibault This is a proposal that will change your life,when i join the Freemasonry society 5 months ago,before i was a businessman who was trying to be more successful and i needed new idea,I was lucky to be chatting with one of the great businesswoman in Finland,Then she introduce me to the Freemasons society,That i should contact Lord Hans Melchers on Whatsapp Number +31685113264,Which i did,Grand Master Hans Melchers explained everything to me about the society,I understand that it was not evil or satanic,but helping each other and sharing new ideas with one another,I got register into the society through Lord Hans Melchers,After the registration the society donate a huge sum of 5 million euro to me,When i was invited to the meeting,then i saw so many great man and woman who i admire,Since i join this society i enjoy all prosperity and success in my life, join the wise and get wiser,information of Lord Hans Melchers
Email address:Worldunitedpowersociety@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number or Call: +31685113264

Mr Thibault Timéo

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Adam Richard who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 100000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Adam Richard who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2348066492030 or call him +2348066492030.......

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Adam Richard I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Adam Richard has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Adam Richard , from Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Adam Richard on WhatsApp (+2348066492030) Or call him (+2348066492030) For immediately response… My Regard to mr Adam Richard.......... .........

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Adam Richard I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Adam Richard has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Adam Richard , from Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Adam Richard on WhatsApp (+2348066492030) Or call him (+2348066492030) For immediately response… My Regard to mr Adam Richard.......

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel CONTACT Mr Adam Richard call (+2348066492030 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348066492030
Hello everyone My name is lucky Mathew Am from Nigeria I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and USA,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Adam Richard of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Adam Richard and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Adam Richard call ( +2348066492030 or WhatsApp him +2348066492030......

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Adam Richard I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Adam Richard has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Adam Richard , from Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Adam Richard on WhatsApp (+2348066492030) Or call him (+2348066492030) For immediately response… My Regard to mr Adam Richard........... .......

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Adam Richard I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Adam Richard has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Adam Richard , from Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Adam Richard on WhatsApp (+2348066492030) Or call him (+2348066492030) For immediately response… My Regard to mr Adam Richard..........

message 8: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Adam Richard I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Adam Richard has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Adam Richard , from Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Adam Richard on WhatsApp (+2348066492030) Or call him (+2348066492030) For immediately response… My Regard to mr Adam Richard.......

message 9: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Adam Richard who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 100000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Adam Richard who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2348066492030 or call him +2348066492030......

message 10: by Joseph (new)

message 11: by Joseph (new)

message 12: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey ▲I greatly recommend you Via our ongoing Invitation to join our Great Illuminati and become Rich and Famous. Are you seeking for Wisdom and Knowledge? Are you a Business man/woman, Pastor,pianist,engineer,scientist, lawyer,Politician,Model,Music Teacher,Photographer,Musician,Doctor,fashion artist,Footballer,pilot,Swimmer, e.t.c? Do you want to be a Famous Artist or an Actor, and you want to be Rich, Powerful and Famous in the world? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let your Dreams come through, Become a new member today receive the sum of £800,000 Pounds every month with a car. We The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders, business authorities, innovators, artists, and other influential members of this planet. Our coalition unites influencers of all political, religious, and geographical backgrounds to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole, as the Elites 👁🔺.
THIS IS YOUR ONE LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY. WE'RE ALWAYS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU.Whatsapp +1 (972) 573-0595

message 13: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey ▲I greatly recommend you Via our ongoing Invitation to join our Great Illuminati and become Rich and Famous. Are you seeking for Wisdom and Knowledge? Are you a Business man/woman, Pastor,pianist,engineer,scientist, lawyer,Politician,Model,Music Teacher,Photographer,Musician,Doctor,fashion artist,Footballer,pilot,Swimmer, e.t.c? Do you want to be a Famous Artist or an Actor, and you want to be Rich, Powerful and Famous in the world? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let your Dreams come through, Become a new member today receive the sum of £800,000 Pounds every month with a car. We The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders, business authorities, innovators, artists, and other influential members of this planet. Our coalition unites influencers of all political, religious, and geographical backgrounds to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole, as the Elites 👁🔺.
THIS IS YOUR ONE LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY. WE'RE ALWAYS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU.Whatsapp +1 (972) 573-0595

message 14: by Jeffrey (new)

message 15: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Adam Richard who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 100000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Adam Richard who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2348066492030 or call him +2348066492030.....

message 16: by Joseph (new)

message 17: by Joseph (new)

message 18: by Weslie (new)

Weslie Joe JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY FOR FREE AND BECOME RICH/PROTECTED AND FAMOUS.

Weslie Joe is my name, i quickly want to let the entire world know how i became a millionaire with the help of Illuminati. I was born into a very poor family that we had to eat just once per day at a time i did street hawking just to survive it continued like that until i grew up to 20 years old. it continued and then i started selling drugs it happened that i delivered a parcel to a very wealthy man who uses Royce Rolls i was so surprised when he said i should give him a call later in the evening that he have a thing to discuss with me. i did called him and he invited me to his office at Adams Street in Texas when i went to his office in the evening he asked me if i really want to enjoy this life i said yes then he said i should go home and meet him up in 5 days time we took some drinks together before i left. when i got home i was restless because of the question he asked me if 'i want to enjoy this life' i went back to him on the 5ft day as agreed then he said i shouldn't tell anyone that he wants me to join them in the Illuminati so that i can become very rich and wealthy. i was initially afraid to join because i thought it was for the Elites but he made me understand that even the poor can join and i was very amazed. so i was introduced, initiated online and i was given a benefit funds of $2,000,000.00 a car of my choice and also a house in Boston. Brothers and sisters, today i am made, today i am a millionaire and today i have my protection. please application form is open now and i want all of you to take this medium to become a member and become a millionaire and enjoy your life the way you want it. To become a member, you can email the initiation center directly on illuminatikingdom06666@gmail.com you can also call/text the initiation center on +1(917) 791-0923 if you uses WhatsApp, you can WhatsApp the initiation center on +1(617) 663-8926. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE TO JOIN AS NO ONE WILL ASK YOU FOR A PENNY TO BECOME A MEMBER. You are all welcomed.
Signed:
Brother Weslie Joe
Membership number IGF/66689162
Illuminati.

message 19: by Johnson (new)

Johnson HOW THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD HELPED ME BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.

How i become successful in life, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood. the Illuminati brotherhood continues to change my life day by day, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how the illuminati brotherhood helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the illuminati brother so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i have go through pains in life, so i make up my mind and decide to join the illuminati brotherhood, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i was given amount of $2,000,000.00 USD to start a new life, i am so proud of myself and i am a great man today, because of the illuminati brotherhood, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it, the illuminati brotherhood is ready to help you achieve your dreams, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: Johnsondamien0147666@gmail.com call or text +1(972)947-0870 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood, join and see changes in your life.

message 20: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Daniel CONTACT Mr Adam Richard call (+2348066492030 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348066492030
Hello everyone My name is lucky Mathew Am from Nigeria I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and USA,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Adam Richard of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Adam Richard and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Adam Richard call ( +2348066492030 or WhatsApp him +2348066492030...........

message 21: by Joseph (new)

Hello everyone My name is lucky Mathew Am from Nigeria I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and USA,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Adam Richard of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Adam Richard and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Adam Richard call ( +2348066492030 or WhatsApp him +2348066492030

message 22: by Paul (new)

Paul Wilson Testimony on how i finally join the illuminate after many scammers stole from me
All thanks to Grand master robert richard for making who i am today, i pledge to remain loyal and humble to the illuminate. i was being stolen-from and really hearth broken untill i found light by contacting mr robert richard through a good friend of mine from abroad, and i didnt regret it.
i'm not so greedy to keep this free opportunity to myself because mr robert and the hood as a whole will not be pleased with me. so i'll also urge you to join and end your poverty, hard life, brokeness and get famous today in the illuminate.
you can contact mr robert richard via whastapp +1(407)6764425
or via email, illuminatibrotherhood113@gmail.com he'll reply you asap and get you started on your journey to success.

message 23: by Paul (new)

Paul Wilson Testimony on how i finally join the illuminate after many scammers stole from me
All thanks to Grand master robert richard for making who i am today, i pledge to remain loyal and humble to the illuminate. i was being stolen-from and really hearth broken untill i found light by contacting mr robert richard through a good friend of mine from abroad, and i didnt regret it.
i'm not so greedy to keep this free opportunity to myself because mr robert and the hood as a whole will not be pleased with me. so i'll also urge you to join and end your poverty, hard life, brokeness and get famous today in the illuminate.
or via email, illuminatibrotherhood113@gmail.com he'll reply you asap and get you started on your journey to success.

message 24: by Paul (new)

message 25: by Paul (new)

message 26: by Paul (new)

message 27: by Paul (new)

message 28: by Paul (new)

message 29: by Paul (new)

message 30: by Paul (new)

message 31: by Paul (new)

message 32: by Paul (new)

message 33: by Lissaperry (new)

Lissaperry To everyone who desires to join the Illuminati organization, it's totally free, anyone asking you to pay any money for application form is a fraudster.(NOTE: application form is free) you only required to purchase the materials(initiation items) use for your initiation, Be careful with such people! Don't lose your hard earned money to fraudsters especially this period, a lot of desperate people are out there looking for ways to survive. Just tread with caution, money is hard to get! to join the Illuminati, kindly call or WhatsApp this number (‪+234 816 729 7116‬ or email (realilluminatitempleusa@gmail.com

message 34: by Jeffrey (new)

message 35: by Jeffrey (new)

message 36: by Jeffrey (new)

message 37: by Jeffrey (new)

message 38: by Jeffrey (new)

message 39: by Paul (new)

message 40: by Paul (new)

message 41: by Paul (new)

message 42: by Paul (new)

message 43: by Jackson (new)

Jackson CONTACT Mr ROBERT MORRISON IS A NICE MAN... call(+2347040550645)or add him on WhatsApp(+2347040550645)I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Robert Morrison I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Robert Morrison has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Robert Morrison , from , USA, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Robert Morrison on WhatsApp (+2347040550645) Or call him (+2347040550645) email him on : agentrobertmorrison@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to mr Robert Morrison.......

message 44: by Jackson (new)

Jackson hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $5,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Robert Morrison who is the agent in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 2.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2347040550645 or WhatsApp him +2347040550645 or email (agentrobertmorrison@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.........................

message 45: by Jackson (new)

Jackson CONTACT Mr Robert Morrison (+2347040550645 or WhatsApp him through this number +2347040550645 or email: illuminatibrother479@gamil.com Hello everyone My name is Alexandra Am from UK I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in United States of America and south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid
to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Robert Morrison of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Robert Morrison and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Robert Morrison call ( +2347040550645 or WhatsApp him +2347040550645 or email: illuminatibrotherhood479@gmail.com

message 46: by Timboss (new)

Timboss Are you interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and become rich famous and powerful and protected by the great Illuminati brotherhood? do you wanna join us contact via
WhatsApp:+1(912)230-2229

message 47: by Jackson (new)

Jackson The Illuminati is real and I will proudly say I am a member ,this organisation of great minds have members all over the world ,it's also a home to many musicians ,footballers,politicians,doctors etc . I got initiated last nine years and since then my life has been better because I do receive $1million from the brotherhood every month and other wonderful life changing experience that comes with it ,I own a house in Dubai and USA living a simple life living in my dream house owning cars I never think of buying. life has been good to me ,I want to use this medium to warn scams to desist from using the great Illuminati to dupe people it is very bad and to those out there who are really ready to live the life of their dreams and to own lots of properties join this great organization we do not discriminate because to be rich does not ŕ if you are white or black contact the master Initiator Whatsapp contact (+2347040550645)

message 48: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 900million dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly contact Mr Robert Morrison (+2347040550645) or you add him on WhatsApp with (+2347040550645) fill the following information's to this email below (agentrobertmorrison@gmail.com) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $2.5million USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $70,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $10,000,USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us agentrobertmorrison@gmail.com

message 49: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Mizrahi WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD ORGANIZATION.

I believe we all have a dream, a dream to become something big in life, so many people die today without accomplishing their dreams. Some of us are destined to become the president of our various countries or to become. one of the world's greatest musicians, footballers, politicians, businessmen, comedians or to be a helper to other people that are in need Note; newly recruited members are entitled to great benefits and rewards, There is no human sacrifice. If you are truly interested in joining the illuminati contact us today for more Information WhatsApp:+1(234)248-7286 OR +919205107358

Email: illuminatikingdomempire@gmail.com

message 50: by ANDREW (new)

ANDREW BILLY HOW ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD MAKE ME RICH AND FAMOUS. I am a member of the illuminati brotherhood, i want to give thanks to the Lord Lucifer, for what he has done for me, he changed my life, he bring joy and happiness to my life, i am living a good life today is because of the illuminati brotherhood, i have being try all my life to join the illuminati brotherhood, i was scammed some many times but i still did not give up, because when you give up in life, life will also give up on you, if you have been scammed so many times, my advise for you is not to give up, because the illuminati brotherhood is real, i joined the real illuminati paying just 300usd, to join the illuminati, i want you all to know today, , you don't pay money to join, my advice for you all is to make up your mind and join the illuminati brotherhood, when my initiation process was completed the benefits amount which was given to me is $1,000,000 to start a new life, this is the reason why i can not stop hailing the illuminati brotherhood, Are you a musician or a politician or a business person and you want to become rich in what you do if you are in any kind of problems or you in support in life, my advice to you is to join the illuminati brotherhood so that all your problems can be solve in life, to join the illuminati brotherhood you can contact AGENT CARLOS on whatsapp, +1 (585) 643-5360 or Email him on illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.com

« previous 1 3 4