Demi-God RP( a Percy Jackson rp ) discussion

Original Game > The Explanation

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Here I will explain the entire game to you members, the original game. The one that inspired this group.

It began when I had just finished reading the Hero’s of Olympus for the, I don’t know, 20th time. I was inspired and needed to get some ideas out of my head. So, I talked to my sister, Zelda. I spilled my guts about the books, and she was totally on board when I explained that I wanted to create a game. Now, remember, my sister is 3 years younger than me, and, at the time, she hadn’t read the books. I spoiled a ton for her.

We created our characters for the game. Now, fair warning, these characters are super OP, totally unrealistic, tremendously outrageous, and we will not be taking all of the powers into a template if we decide to create these characters in this group.
I created Aelin Jackson, a 18 year old girl. Daughter of Athena, Aphrodite, Zeus, and Poseidon (lot of parents right?). She was the goddess of the sky and queen of Olympus. Leader of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Aelin was the sister of Percy Jackson and Everly Jackson (more on her later). She had power over almost all of the elements and knew every skill in every weapon. She was an amazing gymnast and could practically fly when she ran. That’s my character.

Zelda created this girl, aged 17, named Everly. She was the daughter of Athena, Aphrodite, and Poseidon. She was amazing at a long sword and is also an amazing gymnast. She was the goddess of the earth, not like Gaea, kinder, and more lovable. Everly was very kind at points and could use water and the earth to her advantage. She was almost unbeatable in a fight and could almost take down her sister, Aelin. I don’t know much about this character, but I’m sure my sister will scold me if I leave something out, so I’ll know if I need to add something else. That’s my sister, Zelda’s character.

Our characters basically just ran the camps, went on quests, and had a lot of fun. If you have any questions regarding these characters, your own characters, or making your character maybe similar (if us mods decide that’s okay) to these characters.
I hope you enjoyed this lengthy post. I will most likely, might be, posting more about our game later, but until then, this is what you’ll have to live with.

Your head mod,

Ada (sister to Zelda and owner of the character Aelin Jackson)

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) SOOO cool! Thanks Ada! I'm heading to bed and I won't be too active tomorrow morning because I have a really long orientation for school, but after that I'm all yours!

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Thanks so much! And haha, dont worry, i wont use you to much!

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) No problem!! I'll be starting orientation soon!!!!