Millennium
This topic is about Millennium
Book Club Discussions > November/December 2020: Millennium

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nancy (paper_addict) | 1055 comments Mod
Millennium

Millennium by John Varley

In the skies over Oakland, California, a DC-10 and a 747 are about to collide. But in the far distant future, a time travel team is preparing to snatch the passengers, leaving prefabricated smoking bodies behind for the rescue teams to find. And in Washington D.C., an air disaster investigator named Smith is about to get a phone call that will change his life...and end the world as we know it.

Jennifer | 181 comments I will join in for this one.

Jennifer wrote: "I will join in for this one."

This one has been on my TBR so I am excited.

Jennifer Rubenstein | 7 comments This one has been on my “Want to Read” list. Good choice!

Cheryl  (cherylllr) | 902 comments It's on my list, too. See y'all in a couple months! :)

Jennifer Rubenstein | 7 comments This book is only 270 pages and is a fast read. I sat down just to read a sample or the first chapter to make sure I was going to like it, and now I’m already 40% done. Enjoying it very much.

Jennifer | 181 comments Jennifer wrote: "This book is only 270 pages and is a fast read. I sat down just to read a sample or the first chapter to make sure I was going to like it, and now I’m already 40% done. Enjoying it very much."

And I thought I read things too fast and to early!! 🤣😂

message 8: by Nancy (last edited Aug 30, 2020 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer wrote: "And I thought I read things too fast and to early!! 🤣😂..."

That’s too funny! LOL

Maybe it’s a Jennifer thing. 😉

Jennifer wrote: "This book is only 270 pages and is a fast read. I sat down just to read a sample or the first chapter to make sure I was going to like it, and now I’m already 40% done. Enjoying it very much."

Glad you are really enjoying it! I can’t wait to read it.

message 10: by Kirsten (new) - added it

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 9 comments I've not heard of this one before, but I'm adding it to my TBR list after reading these comments (and the other reviews) x