Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

KOTLC RP > Create your Mansion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Come here to describe what type of elven house you’ll have! Maybe it’s a skyscraper, like Candleshade. Or a beach house like the Shores of Solace. Classic mansion like Everglen? Or an animal refuge like Havenfield? Whatever it is, you can describe whatever you want it to look like!

message 2: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (last edited Aug 19, 2020 12:54PM) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
Becca's Elvin house is a classic mansion size. It's as big as Everglen and has elaborate paintings inside. It has its own library and is like an artist haven. Several workshops for art and desks for other creative things like writing. Her family is very artsy. The outside is a miz pretty pure marble and black obsidian. All the bedrooms are fairly large in size and all have their personal bathroom. Also, they all have queen-sized beds with white mattresses, dark wood desks, dark wood dressers, big closets, black walls, and velvet carpet.

message 3: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Victory’s home gives off lots of kidcore/babycore vibes. It’s a classic mansion style home. The lights are tinted pink. The walls have pictures of family memories. On the first floor is the entrance, kitchen, dining hall, and storage room. The second floor has all the rooms and offices. Victory’s room has vibrant pink walls and a pastel pink accent wall and beaded curtains over the windows. She has bright lights everywhere. Her bed is filled with stuffed animals, and in front of that she has a box filled with old toys. She has a big flower rug and a little bright pink couch. Next to the couch is a glass side table. Her desk display dolls and next to that is a holographic bean bag chair. On the accent wall, there’s her vanity and drawers.
((i hope this makes sense))

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) These are so cool! I need to think about Kiera's some more

message 5: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Oh hey guys I forgot to ask you the name of your mansion so I can add the topic?

message 6: by Lizzie, The Mathy One (new)

Lizzie Stone | 432 comments Mod
Yeah, Becca's will be named Wystic

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Thx! I’ll make it when I get back from the pool