FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

2021 READING CHALLENGES > Info and Question about Agatha Christie Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan, Bibliophile (last edited Aug 19, 2020 03:32AM) (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
description
Hi Flashlight Readers!!!
I know you all must be waiting for a reading challenge as we didn’t have one for August but don’t worry, we are back with one for September! It is THE AGATHA CHRISTIE CHALLENGE!!. If you don’t know, Agatha Christie was born on September 15. So in order to celebrate the birthday of the creator of the witty detective Hercules Poirot we are having this readathon where the teams have to read maximum Agatha Christie books. Along with that we will give you a mystery puzzle every Sunday and give it’s answer with the next puzzle on next Sunday!! The team getting the right answer will get 15 points which will be added with your results at the end!! We will provide you the list of her books. The team names will be based on her characters. The sign up will start this Friday. Till then we will provide you the list of her books. The challenge will start on 1st September, 2020 12:00 a.m.
Let this September be full of Mysteries and crimes!!
Important Links:
LIST OF BOOKS

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) AHHHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH SRUJAN!! I love love LOVE Agatha Christie's books, more than Arthur Conan Doyle's 💕!

message 3: by Bailey, BOTM AND POLLS DEPARTMENT (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) | 619 comments Mod
this sounds cool!! cant wait!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahakhtar) I have always wanted to read Hercule Poirot thanks for this push, I needed it

message 5: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Your welcome!!

message 6: by Pritha (new)

Pritha (prithasr) | 5 comments That'll be great great great !!!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 109 comments just a question, where do we say we finished a book?

message 8: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

There is topic BOOKS READ. There you have to post the books completed.