What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about two girls who decided to switch families

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crista (new)

Crista (cristabaasch12) | 2 comments There was a book i used to read in the 90s. It was about 2 friends who thought thier life was worse than the other so they decided to switch families for awhile. What stuck out tk me was one of the girls was from Texas. Her mom made treats to look like the state of Texas and their house was all Texas decor. Ive been trying to figure out thr name of the book.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Crista, I notice your request is marked Solved. If you're still looking for this book, we need to move this thread to the "Unsolved" folder.

Please note: You must copy the genre and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Crista (new)

Crista (cristabaasch12) | 2 comments Ok changed name and category