Demi-God RP( a Percy Jackson rp ) discussion

Random > Question/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Do we have to wait until our character is approved to roleplay?

message 3: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yes

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

One more, what is the limit on how many character one person can have?

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) There really is now limit, but to those who made characters for the gods and goddesses who are limited you can only make one character

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm confused on what you mean.

message 7: by ˙• a∂a •˙ (last edited Aug 20, 2020 11:03AM) (new)

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) So there is no limit to how many characters

But you can only create on character who has the the gods and goddess, who have limits, parents

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, thanks.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

A cabin for Tyche kids? It's #16

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 488 comments Can we have Iris as our godly parent?

message 12: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yup. I’ll make some more canins

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Cabins

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments Can I create an Apollo character who can see the future?

message 15: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hm...I’m not sure if that’s allowed...but check with Ada or Zelda.

Kriselle, I don’t think it would be a good idea to do a quest making place, just because if we make quests then we would have to have topics for other places outside Camp Half-Blood and then it would get complicated

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 298 comments I looked this up:

"Children of Apollo, as their dad is the god of prophecy, are sometimes born with the power of precognition, or the power to see the future, though typically in limited forms. ... Children of Apollo, as their dad is the god of oracles, can sense when an oracle is about to have a premonition."

message 17: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) I know...but this isn't exactly like the books. Ada and Zelda made up more of it, so...I think you should ask them

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Sorry mods can only rp or make a god her goddess