Fantasy Reads discussion

Book Discussions > Book Boy/Girlfriend

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashi✿TheAvidReader, Modusa (new)

Ashi✿TheAvidReader | 193 comments Mod
We all have crushes on book characters, but which one is your biggest, truest love? Share it here!

message 2: by Prakhar (new)

Prakhar | 14 comments I've had a crush on Annabeth since forever

message 3: by Prakhar (new)

Prakhar | 14 comments And I know she's not from any book but Ariel from Little Mermaids

message 4: by charlotte (new)

charlotte (charly_lottede) My fav crush is Rhys from a court of thorns and roses. I’m in book two and I love himmmm:)

message 5: by fz (new)

fz (fzthebookaddict) | 25 comments i think i have a crush on every amazing book character

message 6: by Ashi✿TheAvidReader, Modusa (new)

The amazing book characters have set the bar sooo high, real life people can't meet my expectations now.

message 7: by El (new)

El So right! And as I can't have a crush on a character already involved in a love story, it's gonna sound weird but my absolute crush is the narrator of the Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff!

message 8: by Ashi✿TheAvidReader, Modusa (new)

That's very....moral. I'm usually stuck between swooning for some character and shipping them so hard with their partner, lol. It's a wierd combination that I've gotten used to, over the years.

message 9: by Isa (new)

Isa | 5 comments I love my fictional boyss😍😂, but my all time favorite has to be The Darkling😍🥰🖤

message 10: by No (new)

No One | 8 comments The Darkling is a horrible human being, but I still can't hate him....
Netflix casted Ben Barnes as The Darkling, and he looks exactly as I imagined when I read 'Shadow And Bone'!
Actually, I love the entire cast, I just hope that the show is as good as the books, if not more, because I'm already tooo hyped.

message 11: by Kashish♥ (new)

Kashish♥ | 27 comments OH YESSSSS!!!! Grishaverse cast is so awesome, exactly how I pictured the characters! Especially KAZZZ!!!
(I'm not sure about Jasper)

message 12: by Isa (new)

Isa | 5 comments I literally can’t wait to see the Shadow and Bone tv series. I already planned to binge it in one day hahahahah

message 13: by Prakhar (new)

Prakhar | 14 comments Well Kaz and Darkling are all well and good, but NO WYLAN!!!!!!WTH?!!!!

message 14: by Isa (new)

Isa | 5 comments WAIT, WYLAN ISN’T IN IT?!?!