Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Cyanide Kisses: The works of a manic, bipolar, dissociative mind.
This topic is about Cyanide Kisses
Advanced Copies for Review > Copies Available- Paperback and PDF

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jana (last edited Aug 17, 2020 09:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jana O'Dell Cyanide Kisses: The works of a manic, bipolar, dissociative mind.

I am offering copies of my book, Cyanide Kisses, for review.
I have 8 paperback (will be signed) copies available and will send up to 100 copies of PDF via email.

If you request paperback- you must be in the USA and willing to provide your shipping address. Paperbacks will be mailed out within 3 days of request.

If you request PDF- you must be willing to provide a valid email. PDF will be emailed within 24 hours.

Requesting reviews be placed on Goodreads AND Amazon, if you are able. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Requesting reviews be submitted within 7 days of receiving.

For all those who complete reviews- I appreciate you so much!

TO REQUEST A COPY- PLEASE EMAIL: JANAODELLAUTHOR@PROTONMAIL.COM
with the information required.

message 2: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Vijay (shreyavijay) | 13 comments Hey! Could you drop me a mail at vshreyatu@gmail.com? We can take it from there. :)

Have a great day! :)

Brandie (RoxxyReads) (roxxyreads) | 1 comments I would love a paperback copy to read/review if possible! feel free to private message me if I'm chosen and we can move forward with needed info!

Jana O'Dell Brandie (Roxxeh13) wrote: "I would love a paperback copy to read/review if possible! feel free to private message me if I'm chosen and we can move forward with needed info!"

just edited- forgot my email on my post. To request a book, please email me at JanaODellAuthor@ProtonMail.com

Jana O'Dell Brandie (Roxxeh13) wrote: "I would love a paperback copy to read/review if possible! feel free to private message me if I'm chosen and we can move forward with needed info!"

just edited- forgot my email on my post. To request a book, please email me at JanaODellAuthor@ProtonMail.com