What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Gay paranormal detective series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments Hi, the book series I'm looking for is a gay paranormal series. I'm not exactly sure how far back it was that i read it, possibly 4 years ago. I think the series name may have started with an 'A'.

From what I can remember, I think one main characters is a natural born werewolf while the other is either a made werewolf or half demon made through an illegal ritual (i could be confusing elements from a different series on that last part). The made werewolf/demon character is a detective and is looked down on for not being a natural born whatever. I think he also has some dark magic ability he's trying to keep secret. The other is a special Goddess chosen Guardian, with vine like tattoos that show his status. I remember that in the beginning of the book the detective guy is at a bar and guardian guy shows up. Detective guy freaks thinking the guardian is there because of his dark magic at runs. Later at his office Guardian guy shows up and tells him he's being recruited to be a new guardian and his partner.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35366 comments Mod
Jessica, that's a good start. You must copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39606 comments Mod
Maybe you can give us an update on your older thread here?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...