Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading August 17?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2097 comments Mod
Starting this week with Unnatural by Alessandra Hazard

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments I'm currently reading an ARC of The Ex Assignment by Victoria Paige.

I'm listening to Caelen's Wife: The Complete Collection by Suzan Tisdale. I read one of her books yonky donks ago so I thought I would try another. So far, so good. :-)

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I finished The Truest Thing by Samantha Young and now I started Beguiling the Beauty by Sherry Thomas. I plan to reread the whole Fitzhugh trilogy and I don't know what I will read next.

message 4: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 392 comments I'm about 75% through This Time Tomorrow by Tessa Bailey and I've got Sure Shot by Sarina Bowen ready to check out at the library.

Sherry Thomas is such a talented writer, I'm a big fan!

Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm about 75% through This Time Tomorrow by Tessa Bailey and I've got Sure Shot by Sarina Bowen ready to check out at the library.

Sherry Thomas is such a talented..."

I loved Sure Shot! I hope you do as well.

Ms Thomas writes some of the best historicals, I really wish she'd write more romances.... But I like her Lady Sherlock as well(not as much as her older work, but more then some other books that I read:D).

message 6: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1919 comments Mod
IIRC Sherry Thomas said something on Twitter about writing more romance but I have no idea what the timeline would be.

I'm reading the new Karin Slaughter.

Manda wrote: "IIRC Sherry Thomas said something on Twitter about writing more romance but I have no idea what the timeline would be."

Fingers crossed!

I finished the Fitzhugh trilogy by ST, read the 3 books in 2 days :)) I just couldn't stop and I went to sleep at 7 AM...

Now I don't know what I want to read...