Rather be Reading discussion

Favourite book of all time?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by marissajane (new)

marissajane (yourbasicbiblophile) | 30 comments Mod
I don't think I could choose, but I would love to hear what you guys say :)

message 2: by Luna ❤️ (new)

Luna ❤️ (lunax1f970) | 2 comments Ooh umm.. I have a few but the great Gatsby. I loved this book. I’ll have to say I experienced many different emotions while reading this. If there were a hate group for daisy I would, without hesitation join. 😌

message 3: by marissajane (new)

I actually just watched that movie and found it very entertaining, if the book is good as well i’ll be sure to give it a chance

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores Redeeming love by Francine rivers. Usually I’m not a romance novel girl but this was just so beautifully written I read it about three years ago and I reread it like twice a year. It’s Just so wonderfully written.

message 5: by Pritha (new)

Pritha (prithasr) | 32 comments Mod
Fault in our stars by John Green. Favourite of all time...can't really get over it !!!!! It's just a different kind of feeling...too hard to explain.

message 6: by marissajane (new)

Karina wrote: "Redeeming love by Francine rivers. Usually I’m not a romance novel girl but this was just so beautifully written I read it about three years ago and I reread it like twice a year. It’s Just so wond..."

I've never heard of that book but I'm so happy you liked it!

message 7: by marissajane (new)

Pritha wrote: "Fault in our stars by John Green. Favourite of all time...can't really get over it !!!!! It's just a different kind of feeling...too hard to explain."

That ones on my tbr...looking forward to picking it up

message 8: by Pritha (new)

Great! & I'm gonna add Redeeming love to my tube...never heard of it but I'll definitely try it too

message 9: by talia ♡ (new)

talia ♡ (charliekelmeckis) it is so difficult to choose a "favourite" book because so many fit that description for me! but i think the ones that own my entire heart include "the raven cycle" by maggie stiefvater, "the beautiful and damned/ tender is the night" by f. scott fitzgerald, "at the edge of the universe" by shaun david hutchinson, "if we were villains" by m.l. rio, and (short story, not book) "the dead" by james joyce!

message 10: by Pritha (new)

Ah that's so true !!! like so many books are equally favorite in their own way...they do have their own beauty & essence

message 11: by Pritha (new)

Wow yes all the bright places is heart wrenching...I didn't read the 2nd one yet but Collen Hoover is an amazing writer... I read some of his books - It ends with us, confession, hopeless(1)

message 12: by lucy Ü (new)

lucy  Ü (lucyrodriguez) This is so hard.... idk if i could pick... but, if anything, i'm going to say Dig by A.S. King ((: as of currently !

message 13: by skyler rose (new)

skyler rose (skyrosew) Whispers by Belva Plain

message 14: by skyler rose (new)

skyler rose (skyrosew) All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

message 15: by skyler rose (new)

skyler rose (skyrosew) Every Last Word (don’t remember authors full name but her first name is Tamara)

message 16: by Pritha (new)

Yeah right...it's Tamara Ireland Stone

message 17: by marissajane (new)

natalia ♡ wrote: "it is so difficult to choose a "favourite" book because so many fit that description for me! but i think the ones that own my entire heart include "the raven cycle" by maggie stiefvater, "the beaut..."

Wow thanks for the suggestions! I've been really wanting to read an f. scott fitzgerald novel for a while now, so its nice to know that you've enjoyed one of his novels!

message 18: by marissajane (new)

lucy Ü wrote: "This is so hard.... idk if i could pick... but, if anything, i'm going to say Dig by A.S. King ((: as of currently !"

Never heard of it, but I'll be sure to check it out.

message 19: by marissajane (new)

Skyler wrote: "Every Last Word (don’t remember authors full name but her first name is Tamara)"

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I actually own a copy of Every Last word that I haven't picked up yet, but will soon :)

message 20: by Pritha (new)

I so wanted to read it but can't get it anywhere or the pdf...so helpless

message 21: by Maevis (new)

Maevis | 3 comments impossible to answer this! I did really enjoy the wayfarers series by Becky chambers.