Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Date With the Doctor
This topic is about Date With the Doctor
Book Cover Help > Unable to add book cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chastity (new) - added it

Chastity Cox | 2 comments I am unable to add my cover to my book that I added because it's saying I can't change the description. I'm not trying to change the description, I'm uploading a cover. I find it odd that I can't change the description though too. It's not my final description. I'm guessing that this will mean that I won't be able to update my release date either when I have that.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22164 comments Please provide the ASIN.

message 3: by Chastity (new) - added it

Chastity Cox | 2 comments I don't have an ASIN yet. The book isn't published, nor is it on pre-order. I've been able to add my books in the past, before they were released. This one isn't letting me update anything though because of the description error.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Kathryn | 32 comments Hi I have six book covers that need replacing. All those books have been up for months without a problem. But now I am rebranding I have new covers and obviously need to replace. I would love to do it myself but the system only permits a librarian to do it. Can someone assist me?

message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Emma wrote: "Hi I have six book covers that need replacing. All those books have been up for months without a problem. But now I am rebranding I have new covers and obviously need to replace. I would love to do..."

Emma, please start a new thread, and supply links to the books that need Alternate covers, and links to the location of the new covers.

There have been some changes to permissions that may or may not be permanent.